Chapter 6

Your P.o.V
Why can't I stop staring at him? Why am I even thinking about him...it can't be because I love him...I mean I just met him.
Ciel's P.o.V
I noticed she was staring again only this time it kind of made me blush. Why am I blushing? And why does she give me a warm feeling?
Your P.o.V
"Ciel is everything alright? You're blushing for no reason."I asked. "Huh? Oh r-right yes everything's fine."he stuttered. "Oh ok,"I started,"well I think we should start by getting information about the victims and those who were close or showed any relation."I finished. "That sounds good." Ciel responded. "Alright then we start tomorrow." I said standing up from the chair stretching.
Ciel's P.o.V
I admired her as she stood up but instantly averted my eyes trying to act like I didn't notice. I felt myself blush and instantly buried my face in my hands trying to hide from her seeing.
What's wrong with me? Why am I staring at her like that... I just met her?
"Ciel is something wrong?"she asked.
"No nothing at all,"I said through my hands. "Oh...well alright I will see you tomorrow then." She said turning to the door. I dragged my hands down my face revealing half my face. "Alright tomorrow it is. Goodbye,lady(y/n)."
Your P.o.V
After I finished stretching, I looked at Ciel who had his face buried in his hands. He's so cute. "Ciel is something wrong?"I asked. "No nothing at all,"he replied through his hands. "Oh...well alright I will see you tomorrow then." I said as I turned to leave. He said goodbye I opened the door and closed it behind me. Zachary,who was meeting the other servants,knew I was ready to leave so he escorted me out. I got into the carriage and it drove away from the manor. I was quiet all the way back to my mansion.
Ciel's P.o.V
After (y/n) left I began to think about her some more. I kept trying to get her out of my head but it was pointless.
Ciel you're betrothed you need to stop thinking about another lady...she had the sweetest smell of  (y/f/f){your fave flower}...stop it!
________________________ I'm just gonna end it there...I've got kind of a writers block so... Maybe the next one will be better...see ya my lovelies