Chapter 12

Your P.o.V
After the little kissing scenario,Ciel and I split up through the town. Not only did we get distracted but we were also behind on solving this case. He checked one side of London while I checked the other. As Zachary and I walked down the street we came across the undertakers shop. I gave a slight shudder I was never truly fond of the undertaker he always gave me chills. I looked up at Zachary "Do we have to?" I said with a slight sweat drop. "I'm afraid so,mistress." He responded.
Zachary's P.o.V
My mistress and I entered the dark and gloomy shop we called out to see if anyone was there. All of sudden my mistress gave a slight yelp. I turned to see the undertaker behind her and greeting her while bending down and breathing on her neck.
☆☆☆
(Y/n) always got creeped out by the undertaker and he himself knew he scared her. Therefore every time (y/n) went there he did his best to scare her.
★★★
Your P.o.V
His breath was ice cold and it sent chills down my spine. "Hello,Miss' Fox."he said with a wicked grin and weird cackle. He always called me this as well. I slowly scooted over to Zachary and grabbed onto him. "What brings thee to my shop today, Miss' Fox?"the undertaker said trotting over to his coffin desk where there rested a small jar filled with dog biscuits. As I gained enough courage I let go of Zachary and stated,"I would like to know what you know about the recent victims lately." "Well you know I don't give things for free Miss' Fox,you know the price!"he said dangling a dog biscuit then dropping it into his mouth. I gave a slight tch I hated it when he played his little game.
Zachary's P.o.V
I stepped forward,well more like Gezelle stepped forward. God I hated it when she took over unexpectedly.
Gezelle's P.o.V
"Young mistress would you please step outside or at least cover your ears." I spoke through a firm tone. She covered her ears and gave me/Zachary a slight nod as in 'Go ahead' so I did.
~a few silent minutes later~
Undertaker's P.o.v
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
_the whole shop was shaking due to his insane laughter_
Your P.o.V
Zachary and I stood there waiting for him to calm down so he could tell us what he knew. "So will he tell us what he knows?" I asked looking up at Zachary. "I believe so young mistress."he responded.
~a few minutes later~
Your P.o.V
"So you're saying the victims hands were...removed?"I said with a gulp. "Yes! And they obviously show some abusing{bruising,cuts,etc.}."Undertaker said with a wildly grin. So they were abused before they died,and their hands were-! I was snapped out of my thoughts by my hand being practically jerked by the undertaker."My...what lovely hands you have, Miss' Fox. You may want to watch out for them because the last victim wasn't much younger than you!"he said examining my hand while grinning. I jerked my hand away from him,"I think I can handle myself, plus I have my butler." I said while glancing over at Zachary.
~time skip~
Your P.o.V
After we left the Undertaker's shop it was getting pretty late outside, so we went back to Phantomhive manor I figured Ciel had already returned.
♡★♡★