Chapter 5

Your P.o.V
I stood there,not knowing what to say or do. "Come to my study we shall discuss this case in there." Ciel said turning on his heels to head to his study. I quickly walked up the stairs to catch up with him. I followed him to,what was supposedly,his study. Sebastian,who appeared out of nowhere,opened the door for us. "Sebastian bring us some tea," Ciel said while walking into his study. "Yes my young lord,"Sebastian responded with a bow. He then left Ciel and I alone in the study. Zachary had left to help Sebastian.
Ciel's P.o.V
I was sitting at my desk looking at her just standing there. Why is she just standing there? "Well are you going to sit or stand,"I said motioning her to sit in the chair in front of me. "Oh r-right,"she stuttered and took a seat. We sat there in silence for a little bit until there was a knock on the study door. "Master I've brought the tea you've requested,"I heard Sebastian say through the door,"Come in,"I responded. He rolled in the cart and poured the tea. Then he served it to me and (y/n).
Your P.o.V
I accepted the tea which Sebastian served. I sipped the tea and sat there quietly. "Well should we start working on this case?"Ciel asked. "Yes,"I replied.
___________________________________________________
Hey took a little bit longer on this chapter sorry it's so short. I'll work on making the next one longer.