Chapter 14

Your P.o.V
Zachary shortly returned with my things, we were shown to a guest room, by Sebastian. Zachary placed my things down and asked if I needed help undressing, "U-um...no I think I can do it myself." I refused with a slight blush on my cheeks. He gave a small chuckle, "Ok. Well I'll leave you to it then." He then politely stepped out of the room. I quickly rummaged for my night dress. I eventually found it, and laid it on the bed. I slipped out of my emerald dress, and joyfully undid my corset, once that was done I slipped into my gown. Once that was done, I got into the gargantuan bed. All of a sudden, the door creaked open, at first I thought it was Zachary so I just closed my eyes as if I'd been sleeping for a while. (Warning what happens next may cause ultimate fangirling. You have been warned.)
Ciel's P.o.V
After Sebastian had dressed me for bed and left the room so I could sleep, sleep just wouldn't come, no matter how hard I tried. For some reason, unknown to me, it just didn't feel right. I felt...lonely, I decided to go see if     (y/n) was still awake. I quickly got out of the bed and made my way to the door, I cracked it open,trying to make as little sound as possible, and made sure Zachary and Sebastian were no where in sight. Then I slipped through the door and closed it behind me, I quickly made my way to (y/n)'s room with very little sound. I creaked the door open and peeked inside. She was asleep, or so it seemed. I yawned, I didn't have it in me to go back to my room, so I decided to sleep in here with her. I made my way quietly into her room, and to the other side of the bed. She was facing the other way so she didn't see me slip into the bed. 'I'm sure she won't mind, I just hope Zachary won't kill me.' I shuddered at this thought, but came back into reality when I heard her take a deep breath. I blushed and somewhat relaxed, I slid over, closer to her and subtly wrapped my arm around her, pulling her towards me. She gave a slight groan, and lazily opened her eyes.
Your P.o.V
I felt an arm wrap around me and this somewhat startled me. I opened my eyes to see the intruder, only to find...Ciel?! "W-what are y-y-huh?!"I said in a somewhat quiet shout. He shooshed me and responded in a calm tone, "I couldn't sleep." He nudged his head against mine. "You're not s-supposed to be in here! What are you doing?!" I quietly yelled. Of course, he didn't respond, for he had fallen asleep. I smiled and turned to where I could see his peaceful face, his arm lazily fell back towards him. "Ciel,"I started with a quiet laugh,"You're so weird." After a few more moments of watching him, my eyelids closed and I had fallen asleep.
_____________________________________________________
I literally fangirled writing this chapter so I really hope you enjoyed it! :D Until the next one.
Olivia