Chapter 13

Ciels P.o.V
I sat there in my study,rather bored, waiting for (y/n) to return. "I searched all over and couldn't find a single piece of information."I said with a sigh.
Your P.o.V
I approached the grand doors of the Phantomhive manor, with Zachary following. I was somewhat anxious to see Ciel,mostly because it felt like ages since I saw him,but more importantly I had information for the case.
~in the study~
Your P.o.V
I happily took a seat opposite of Ciel, I sat there smiling at him as he stared back at me with very little emotion. "Well?" He said in a somewhat demanding tone. "Well what~?" I said somewhat bewildered. "The case, did you find any information?" He said shifting in his chair. "Oh! Right!~" I said cheerfully.
~time skip~
I finished telling Ciel what the Undertaker told me.
Ciels P.o.V
"I see." I concluded (y/n)'s explanation, I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. Just her in general, I thought it was cute that she paced back and forth as she explained. All of sudden, she stopped,"Well it's getting late,"she started,"I best head back to my manor." (Y/n) and Zachary turned to the door to leave. I noticed the way her (h/c) hair flipped as she turned on her heel.
Your P.o.V
As I turned to leave, I felt something grab my hand. It spun me around, and before I knew it Ciel and I were face to face...again. His cheeks were dusted pink, and I could feel mine getting hot. I studied his face, and the way his cerulean blue shimmered in the dim light of his study. "W-would you mind st-staying the night, h-here?" He stuttered averting his gaze for only a second. 'W-what!?'is what I thought, but "s-sure" is what I said.
Ciels P.o.V
'What am I thinking!? What's come over me!' I could only stare at (y/n)'s beautiful face, her gorgeous (e/c) eyes, her shiny pink lips, and the exhaustion that had come over her from today. She accepted my request for her to stay, and what happened next took me by surprise. She kissed me, like not a peck or kiss on the cheek. Her lips pressed against mine! She then broke it and said,"Zachary go get my stuff." She then smiled back at me. "Very well, my lady." Zachary said as he left the room.
Your P.o.V
'A night at Phantomhive manor, heh, what could possibly go wrong?"
________________________
Hello! I have returned after a while of laziness, school work, and writers block. New chapter! Hope you enjoy;)