Chapter 4

Your P.o.V
Zachary left the room so I could get dressed, Evelyn came in to help me with my corset. After the corset was on tight and snug,like it should be, I slipped in to my (y/f/c)dress and went downstairs for breakfast.
~Le time skip~
{after breakfast in your study}
I was sitting in my study doing some paperwork waiting for the carriage to Phantomhive estate to arrive. Zachary had already called and arranged the visit. Now all that was left was to go and discuss the case with the earl.
I wonder what he's like hot or cold,stubborn or sweet,naughty or nice.
*knock**knock*
"Young mistress the carriage has arrived,"Zachary said through the door.
"Alright,"I responded. I got up from my chair and walked to the door which was now opened do to Zachary. I walked downstairs and,again,Zachary got the door. I walked to the carriage and Zachary helped me get in.
~Le time skip~
Your P.o.V
We arrived at the Phantomhive Estate and Zachary helped me out of the carriage. We went up to the doors and Zachary knocked. A man dressed from head to toe in black opened it. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor,"he stated,"I am Sebastian Michaelis,the Head Butler of this estate. My master has been expecting your arrival. Please do come in." We entered and I noticed Sebastian had ruby like eyes like those of my butler. He must be a demon as well. I thought.
I looked around the manor and then I stopped my gaze on a boy at the platform of the stairs.
That must be the earl. He looks exactly like the boy from my dreams!?
I couldn't help but stare at him.
Ciel's P.o.V
Why is she staring at me like that?
"You must be her majesty's loyal fox,I presume."I finally said. "That's correct. I am (y/fl/n),head of the (y/l/n) family."she curtsied."You must be the Queens guard dog,correct?,"she said plainly."That is correct,"I stated,"I am Ciel Earl Phantomhive,head of the Phantomhive name."
Your P.o.V
I continued to stare then instantly looked at the ground once I realized I was staring. This is really...strange. I didn't know that the boy from my dreams would turn out to be my partner on this case.