Chapter 11

Elizabeth's P.o.V
I must investigate. I approached the (h/c) with caution, she seemed distracted by Ciel they were engaged in a small conversation as she was distracted I quickly examined her from head to toe. What does she have that I don't?  I mean I'm much more cuter than her. And wait *mental gasp* is that a smile on Ciels face. I've been trying for months now and she finally gets all the glory. Maybe this girl is more of a worthy opponent than I thought. Then again when has an ordinary girl,such as her, ever beaten the adorable Elizabeth Midford!
Ciels P.o.V
As I conversed with (y/n) I saw Elizabeth glancing her up and down. "Oh,Elizabeth, this is (y/fl/n), the queen's loyal fox." My gaze was focused on (y/n) I just couldn't take it off her.
Elizabeth's P.o.V
My jaw dropped, the queens fox! I've mistaken she is no ordinary girl, but even so she still may not have my Ciel. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the voice of my adorable fiancé.
Your P.o.V
I was pretty much silent the whole time it was quite awkward with Elizabeth there. While she stood on the sidelines, Ciel gave me a little summary about her. "She's my cousin and betrothed," he started but then his smile from earlier faded and became a slight frown,"I'm sorry if this is a little much for you, if you'd like we may leave."He finished. "Ye-yes, that sounds good."I stuttered a response.
Ciel's P.o.V
"She's my cousin and betrothed,"I began but suddenly realized a sadness formed in (y/n)'s eyes. Di-did I say something displeasing!? Oh well it's probably best we leave. "I'm sorry if this is a little much for you,if you'd like we may leave." I said trying to lift her spirits, she stuttered a response. "Elizabeth, this has been nice and all, and I'm always pleased to see you, but (y/n) and I are working on a case for her majesty, so we'll be taking our leave now."I said as turned the other way.
Elizabeth's P.o.V
Oh I see how it is, this means war (y/n)! "Alright, see you some time later!" I said with a fake grin and ran and gave him one last hug. After I hugged him, I looked down at (y/n) and turned to take my leave as I faced the other way I gave a slight smirk,beat that (y/n).
Ciel's P.o.V
As we parted ways with Elizabeth, (y/n) and I had a small gap between us. Our hands were so close together, so I  reached for her hand, but as I did she was basically pushed into me by some passing strangers, she tried to stop herself by putting her hands on my chest to serve as brakes, but it was too late. Before I knew it, our lips were pushing against each other's. I closed my eyes but I could tell we were both blushing. What do I do I can't push her off and I don't want this to keep lasting. But instead of wanting it to end I found myself enjoying it.
Your P.o.V
We continued to 'kiss', and I could tell my face was red hot. I just wanted it to be over but I just couldn't bring myself to push him off. So instead we both stood there kissing for just a bit more than finally we broke apart with his hands on my hips and his face,red hot as mine, looking down at mine. "I'm so sorry!" I said bowing my head with my (h/c) locks draping over my face.
Ciel's P.o.V
"I'm so sorry!" She said bowing her head as her hair draped over her cherry red face. I gave a slight smile, no,I'm sorry that I didn't do that sooner. I removed my hands from her hips and lifted her chin so our eyes met. "It's alright, it wasn't your fault." I said with a reassuring smile. She gave a closed eye smile still blushing. You're so cute! Oh great now I sound like my annoying cousin. *mental facepalm*
_________________________
1k reads I'm so happy! Sorry this wasn't updated earlier I've been working on it forever but you know how life goes. Anyways next update shouldn't be so long!
      ~Olivia