Chapter 16

Your P.o.V
"I'm ready to leave." I said looking up at him with a stern expression. At first, Zachary had an eyebrow raised and a puzzled look on his face,but he put his hand to his chest and bowed slightly."Of course,mistress."
Third P.o.V
After that the two quickly,but quietly,got things ready to leave, they stealthily left the manor.
Ciel's P.o.V
The following morning, I awoke to the sound of Sebastian's voice. "It is time to wake up, young master." He said in his usual tone. I yawn and stretch, before sitting up in the bed. As Sebastian carries on with his normal routine, I slowly start recalling the events that occurred last night. I look around the room and realize,where is (Y/n)?
Before I can even ask, Sebastian responds nonchalantly. "I am afraid Ms. (y\l) had matters of her own to attend to this morning." He stated as he poured tea into a cup. Sebastian then handed me the cup. As I took the cup, I asked, "Did she say where she was going?" Sebastian looked confused, but he replied with,"I believe she returned to her own manor,young master." I looked at my reflection in the liquid in the cup. I wonder what she could possibly be doing this early in the morning.
_________________________
Sorry this chapter is short. Hey guys! Been a while. No I'm not dead. I've just been busy with marching band and I actually started my first college class this year so yeah..fun. Blahblahblah you don't care. Alright that sums that up. Expect next chapter by either before Halloween or some time in the first week of November. ~Olivia