Prologue

{seven years ago}

[Huey Freeman: 10 years old,
Jasmine Dubouis: 10 years old]

"Huey?"

"What Jasmine?", Huey says slightly annoyed.

"How do you think the future is going to be for us?", asked Jasmine leaning back on the big oak tree.

"I don't know Jasmine, and frankly, I don't care", says Huey, laying down on the grass reading a book.

"Well, do you think we will still be best friends? " Jasmine then looked at Huey.

Huey sighs and looks at Jasmine. "Yes Jasmine, we'll still be best friends."

Jasmine gasps and gives Huey a bear hug. "Oh thank you Huey! That makes me fell so much better!"

"Whatever Jasmine. Can you please get off of me. It's getting late and I have to take you home."

Jasmine blushes and let's go of Huey. "Okay."

They both get up and head home.

{Seven years later}

[Huey and Jasmine: 17 years old
Riley and Cindy: 15 years old]

"Jasmine!" Huey yells at Jasmine trying to wake her up for school.

Huey rubs his temples in annoyance.
"Jasmine, if you don't wake up now we are going to be late for our first day as seniors. "

Jasmine pulls a pillow over her head. "nooooo , I don't feel like getting uppp!" , she whines tiredly.

" Looks like we have to do this the hard way." Huey rips the covers off of Jasmine and she shivers from the sudden cool air. Huey picks Jasmine up bridal style and carries her to the bathroom, and sets her down in front of the mirror.

Jasmine looks at Huey in annoyance through her curly brownish-blonde hair.

"Hurry up we only have an hour", Huey says with his usual scowl plastered on his face.

"I hate you."Jasmine sticks her tongue out at Huey and flicks him off.

Huey chuckles lowly and says, "whatever. get dressed", and leaves the bathroom.

Jasmine has been living with the Freeman's since she was 15 because her parents have been traveling the world to better their marriage. Jasmine stays in Huey's room since Riley moved to the guest bedroom. Mr. Freeman assumed since Jasmine and Huey were so mature, that they could handle staying in the same room....his assumption was correct.

Huey and Jasmine are still the best of friends, just like Huey said they would be. In fact, they have gotten closer as the years progressed. Jasmine matured very nicely, physically ,mentally,and emotionally.

Jasmine now had the perfect body figure. A nice sized chest, a very skinny and toned waist, and thick hips and a curvy butt to top it all off. Her hair has grown as she got older, and the color changed naturally to brownish blonde. When she was 13, she discovered that her natural eye color was brown, but changed to green when she had a certain feeling. She had her belly-button and nose pierced now and dresses with more individuality. Huey noticed this about Jasmine, and he became more and more attracted to her, but not just as a best friend.

Huey also grew into his features very well. He now had a very toned body, smooth, clear, milk chocolate skin, wine colored eyes, and his famous Afro. Jasmine became quite fond of Huey. Not just his charming good looks, but his open mind and spirit.

When they were finished getting ready, Jasmine, Huey, and Riley and left in Jasmines dark grey Nissan. With Jasmine and Huey starting12th grade and Riley starting 10th, this was going to be a hell of a year.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{pic of Jasmine Dubouis to the side}