24: Renew

Angels POV

It's been a few days since the stuff with Jasmine and Huey happened. Huey's birthday is coming up and Jasmine says she has something big planned for all of us. We decided to discuss things over  lunch along with the other girls.

Jasmine: I know Fiji sounds. Little extreme but it will be so much fun and really relaxing. All the costs are payed for all you guys need is spending money! ( smiles)

Cindy: I'm down!

Leslie: sound fun I'm in!

Ming: I need a vacation ( daydreams) make that three!

Angel: when are we leaving?

Jasmine: well since spring break is next week I was thinking we just leave then. That's gives us enough time to get there enjoy it and get back in time for school.

Angel: alright I'm in! ( high fives all the girls)

I think this trip is gonna be really fun for all of us. Despite the fact that Cindy had some beef with me about the whole Riley thing, over the past few months we've become really close friends! She's awesome!

Jasmine: alright but don't tell the boys because u know they're gonna tell Huey. Just make it our secret.

Girls: you got it! ( pinky swear together and giggle)

~meanwhile, at the Freeman house~

{ Riley's POV}

Eva since me and Angel started dating, my life has gotten ten times better. She makes me happy, and a nigga glad to have met her. This past few months had been hell but in just glad my niece and nephew alright. I love them to death.

McHater birthday coming up and I don't know what to get this nigga! He don't want no party, he don't want no clothes, he don't even wanna go eat nowhere! What the fuck do this nigga want!?

Riley: aye Mchater!!!( yells)

Huey: don't call me that. What.

Riley: nigga you got 2 days to tell me what you want for yo birthday before I decide to not gets you nothing! I'm tryna be a good brother and get you a muthafuckin gift! Come on nigga work with me here. You gotta give me something to work with!

Huey: ( sighs) well, if you really wanna get me something, I could use a new Revolutionary book.

Riley: really nigga! All you want is a book?!

Huey: got dammit Riley what the hell do you wanna get me?( rolls eyes and continues to read)

Riley: let me get you a chain!

Huey: no( still reading)

Riley: the new J's!

Huey:  no

Riley: ( sucks teeth) whatever nigga. I'll get you yo gay ass book.( storms upstairs)

Huey: ( mumbles under his breathe) dumbass.

As I entered my room I herd my phone ringing. It wad Angel. I picked up.

~convo~