25: His Big Day

~Huey's Birthday~

{Huey's  POV}

Yeah today is my birthday, but I'm not making a big deal over it. I'm just 18. Today is that last day of school, then it's spring break so I can focus more on my family. I was already dressed and ready but Jasmine was still in bed.

Huey: Jasmine, wake up you have 30 minutes to get ready before were late. ( shakes her)

She wouldn't budge....but I do know one thing that always wakes her up. I leaned in and kisses her slowly until she started kissing back, then I pulled away.

Huey: took you long enough.

Jasmine: (yawns) what time is it?( rubs her eyes)

Huey: 7:30. Now get ready before were late.

Jasmine: wait it's Friday.....OMG ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!( jumps out the bed and hugs him) happy birthday baby!( kisses him)

Huey: thanks, promise me no gifts.

Jasmine: ( starts biting her lip nervously) oh would you look at the time I should start getting ready. ( heads to the bathroom)

Huey: ( pulls her back) Jas what did you do?

Jasmine: okay I got you a gift but it's not an object, just go downstairs and I'll be down there in a bit. ( kisses his cheek and hurries to the bathroom to get ready)

I just shook my head and chuckled at her. She's so jittery. I walked downstairs to see a small vegetarian breakfast for me and Jasmine. I guess Grandad made it because he was in the kitchen.

Grandad: happy birthday boy( hugs him) I'm proud of you.

Huey: for what, I didn't do anything but age.

Grandad: I know but after this year Imma have one less nigga in the house. ( pats Hueys back) enjoy your birthday boy( laughs and heads upstairs)

I just rolled my eyes at Granddad and sat down in the kitchen. A few moments later, Jasmine came downstairs in some dark high waisted jeans, a black tank top that said "babygirl" in white letters, and some white high-top Air Force ones. She had her hair in a high pony tail, and she also wore a silver chain, silver earrings, and a bunch of other silver jewelry. She looked good.....better than good. I licked my lips and she blushed.

Huey: granddad made us breakfast ( hands her her plate)

Jasmine: aww that's sweet.

By the time Jasmine and I wee done eating, Riley was finished getting ready.

Riley: happy birthday McHater! Have a good day gay ass nigga!( drive so school with Angel)

I rolled my eyes at my immature brother and gathered my things.

Huey: you ready?

Jasmine: yeah let me say bye to the twins. ( her and Huey head upstairs to say bye to the twins then come back down to leave for school)

Jasmine: now I'm ready.

~at school~

School was alright, like any other regular day, except we had e and and stuff, but they weren't hard. It's was now the end of school. And I was waiting in the parking lot for Jasmine. I saw her walking out of the building talking to Cindy, Leslie, Ming, and Angel. Once she saw me she told them bye and made her way over to the car.