12: Fixing It

*Recap*

Leslie: and them at'a why I called your ass(points at Huey) over here. How are we going to fix this?

Huey: well...

*recap over*

Huey: Can this guy even fight?

Ming: well he can obviously fight girls!

Huey: ( glares at Ming) well there aren't that many options. Cindy, you do have to leave him. Tell your parents to look out for anything suspicious and to stay in the house. All of us can stay at me and Riley's house. If he tries anything, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to stop him before something bad happens.

Leslie: wow, that's the most I've heard Huey say in one go round..... Besides speeches of course. ( chuckles)

Jasmine: seems like a legit plan. All we have to do is stay together.

Riley: be what about them them other two niggas Hiro and Caesar?

Ming&Leslie: they'll stay with us too.

Riley: (mumbles) well, what about my home girl Angel?

Jasmine: who's Angel?

Huey: Some girl Riley met last week. (Rubs Jasmine stomach) Riley, if you're worried for her safety that much, I guess she can stay too.

Riley: ( cheering) ha! Yeah buddy!

Cindy: (tenses up and smiles falsely)oh... How nice.

Ming: well I think we should go back to the Freeman house and play truth or dare.

All except Huey: okay ( Huey sighs)

Jasmine: you alright babe? ( rubs Huey's back)

Huey: yeah I'm good. Just tired.

{Freeman house}

(Hiro and Caesar came over to the house too)

Ming: Cindy, you wanna go first? ( holds up the bottle) it's your favorite game!!

Cindy: nah. I ain't got nothing good right now. You can go.

Ming: alright! ( spins the bottle and it lands on Leslie) Truth or dare?

Leslie: dare( smirks)

Ming: I dare you to lick Caesars face ( laughs)

Leslie: weirdo ( laughs)

Caesar: it's not a big deal really. She's had her tongue in worse places than just my face ( smirks)

All the girls: ewwwwww!!!!

(Leslie licks Caesars face. The group keeps playing until Hiro spins the bottle and it lands on Jasmine)

Hiro: Truth or dare?

Jasmine: dare( smiles and Huey sighs)

Hiro: you said you and Huey are dating, and I've still yet to see any action from you guys. prove it.

(Jasmine looks at Huey with lust in her eyes. Since they are already sitting by each other, Jasmine tilts Huey's lips to hers, kissing him gently yet passionately. He deepens the kiss asking for entrance with his tongue. He grips Jasmine's waist and they make out for a good 2 minutes while the rest of their friends cheer them on.

Hiro: I stand corrected( puts hands up in defense)

Jasmine: well, we need some rest so we'll see you guys in the morning( grands hueys hand and they walk upstairs to their room)

(The gang finishes playing truth or dare and eventually go to sleep)

{in Huey and Jasmine's room}

( Huey and Jasmine are laying down but Jasmine won't go to sleep)

Jasmine: Huey?

Huey: yes Jasmine?

Jasmine: I can't sleep.( pinching his cheeks)

Huey: just relax and stop think so much.... You'll go to sleep eventually.

Jasmine: ( whispering in his ear) or you could help me go to sleep( slides her cold hand up Huey's shirt)

Hue: Jasmine, it 4 in the morning. ( turns to face her) you should ju-(GCO)

Jasmine: I don't care. ( leans in and connects Huey's lips to hers)

( Jasmine gently kisses Huey and he accepts it. He slowly trails his hand down Jasmine waist, to her butt, then to her thigh, gripping them gently. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Huey wanted Jasmine, more than anyone thought, but her pregnancy and mood swings have prevented that from happening. He just let Jasmine do what she wanted because he knew it was just her hormones.

Huey and Jasmine continued to make out until He could tell Jasmine was tired. He kisses her forehead head.

Huey: tired now? ( Jasmine nodded) good, now go to sleep( Jasmine smiles and cuddles up close next to Huey. Huey pulled Jasmine close and wrapped his arms around her, swearing in his mind to protect her from any and everything.)

{the next morning, Saturday, 8:25 am, Riley's POV}

I woke up to see Cindy o he couch watching TV. I walk past her into the kitchen to get some orange juice. Even though Granddad gonna be on my ass about it, I clearly don't give a fuck. I walked past the living room again. Only to be stopped by C-Murph.

Cindy: Reezy?

Riley: what?

Cindy: can we talk?

Riley: Ion care. ( sits on the couch)

Cindy: are we cool? I mean, I know a nigga was wrong and all that, but we still homies?

Riley: well forever be homies C-Murph. I'm still a little upset doe.

Cindy: why?

Riley: because you went from me, to that nigga Trey, to that other nigga Devin in less than two weeks. That shit kinda hurt a niggas feelings.

Cindy: well it was kind of your fault Reezy...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another Pic of Jasmine above 😘

How will Riley react to this?

I fi shed my MB story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol so now this story has my full attention.

Peace out niglets ✌🏾️