18: Suprises

{Angel POV}

I invited Riley over because I wanted someone to talk to. Being an only child can be lonely. I guess I should have explained myself more. I feel like ghost.

Well my full name is Angelique Marie-Eliza Monroe. I'm 15, I live by myself, my parents kicked me out because they said I don't deserve them. Frankly I didn't give a fuck. I'm just black but I get my eyes from my dad, he has hazel eyes. I love dancing, rapping, and running track...... And I'm in love with Riley Freeman.

{Riley's POV}

I'm on my way to Angels house! A night was lonely as fuck. Don't tell her I said that. I walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. She answered wearing a sports bra, booty shorts and her hair pulled back in a pony tail. I licked my lips as I got "excited". She smiled and let me in.

We went upstairs to her room and I sat in her bed. She sat down beside me.

Riley: sooo... What's up?

Angel: nothing I was just lonely.( sits on his lap)

Riley: aww you miss Reezy? ( smirks and holds her by her waist)

Angel: ( laughs) yeah. Keep thinking that.

Riley: you know I gotta tell you something.

Angel: go ahead.

Riley: well, before I met you, I was feeling a little down, going through a breakup and not feeling really important. Then you showed up and everything changed. I know I may seem hard core and ruthless but I need love just like any thee night out there. And you give me that good feeling, ya k ow what I'm sayin. Like shit, almost got a nigga in tears. And I know I still don't know everything about you, but I k ow enough, I guess what I'm tryna say is-( GCO)

Angel: ( kisses him softly and pulls away) ..... I love you Riley.

Riley: I love you too. And I really hope you say yes. Will you be my girl?

Angel: yes!( hugs him)

{Leslie POV}

I just went on my first date with Dylan and it was so much fun. He's really helped me forget about all the bad things that just happened recently. Besides the twins, he's the best thing that's happened to me so far.

Leslie: hey you wanna chill at my place?

Dylan: yeah sure. It'll be cool to meet your family.

Leslie: actually, I'm an only child, and my parents passed two years ago.

Dylan: aw, damn I'm sorry about that. ( hugs her)

Leslie: it's cool. You didn't know. I love with my friend Ming, but she's with her boyfriend right now, so it's just you and me.( smiles)

Dylan: cool.

We walk up in my house and I set my bag down by the door.

Leslie: make yourself at home babe.( walks into the kitchen and comes back out with two water bottles) wanna watch a movie?

Dylan: how bout we make one instead.( smirks playfully)

Leslie: ( laughs) you're crazy. Wanna watch 22 Jump Street?

Dylan: yeah that's cool.

I I got up to put on the movie but I felt someone staring a hole in me. I turned around to see Dylan staring at my butt.

Leslie: are you staring at my butt?

Dylan: uh yeah, it's right n my face(smiles a perfect smile)