9: Fuck Love

{3months later, Cindy's POV}

It's been three months. Jasmines started showing. Her and Huey have gotten closer. Me and Riley.... Not so much. We've been distant lately. And I really hate to confess this to him, and hurt his feelings, but I've been cheating on him with Trey for the past 2 months. At first I felt really bad, but now it's just like whatever. So I'm telling him now so that he won't find out from someone else. I hate that I have to break my best friend heart, but I'm just not feeling this relationship anymore.

Cindy: hey Riley?

Riley: yeah?

Cindy: I have to tell you something. ( looks down)

Riley: what?

Cindy:I-I.... I ummm. I think we should.... B-break up.

Riley: why ( no emotion)

It's confusing me that Riley isn't showing any emotion on his face or panicking. It's making me question him.

Cindy: because....... I've been cheating on you.

Riley: I know.

Cindy: yeah and I'm really- wait how did you know?

Riley: you made it obvious. I'm not stupid Cindy.

Cindy: oh.... Well. What now.

Riley: if it's not obvious already, were done. And I wanna be alone right now, so can you please leave?

Cindy: wait your not mad at me?

Riley: Cindy, don't worry about it, now please leave.

Cindy: no! I wanna know why your acting so calm about this! I just told you I've been fucking cheating on you and you're acting like it's not a big deal! Did you even care about us!?

Riley: REALLY NIGGA? REALLY! IVE CARED ABOUT YOU FROM DAY ONE BUT YOU WERE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN SEE THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU! I HAD BEEN CRUSHING ON TOU SINCE EIGHTH GRADE AND YOU WANNA ASK ME DID I EVEN CARE!?!?! WHO WAS YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ONE WHEN YOUR PARENTS DIVORCED?! WHO MISSED SCHOOL FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK AND STAYED HOME WITH YOU WHEN YOU GOT YOUR WISDOM TEETH OUT?! WHO DEFENDED YOU WHEN YOU WERE GETTING BULLIED FOR THE FIRST TIME IM SIXTH GRADE?! IT WAS ALL ME! SO DONT COME TO ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT SAYING I NEVER LOVED YOU!!....... Now, please leave. ( holding back tears)

Cindy: (walks out of Riley's room crying)

Riley: never trusting another white bitch. ( lays in his bed and crys silently to himself)

{The doctors office, Jasmines POV}

Huey and I are at the doctors office so that I can get my monthly check up. We've been great. He cares so much even if he doesn't show it much I know he cares. And he loves the baby. He always touching or kissing my stomach. It's so sweet!

We are in the waiting room and I have my head on his shoulder. My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Cindy so I pick up.

(Phone convo.)

Jasmine: Hey girl wassup!

Cindy: ( crying) J-Jasmine?

Jasmine: Cindy what's wrong?

Cindy: It's Riley( sniffing and crying uncontrollably)

Jasmine: what's wrong with Riley? ( Huey looks at Jasmine concerned)

Cindy: He broke up with me earlier!

Jasmine: What? Why? ( concerned)

Cindy: I had been cheating on him for two months and I finally told him we should break up but he said he already k ew I was cheating and he said were over and told me to leave but he was so ca about it and I asked him why he was. All and did he even care at all. And we went off on me about how he was always there for me and told me to leave again so I did I'm at home right now because I feel really bad and don't k ow what to do!!!

Jasmine: Cindy! Why would you do that? (Calmly)

Cindy: because. Our relationship seemed forced and not real. But then Trey mc I started talking again, and going on dates, and he seemed like he really cared so we had sex. And it became a regular thing. But he makes me feel relaxed Jasmine. I think I'm In Love with him.

Jasmine: then why are you crying about Riley sweetie?

Cindy: because I disappointed him and I don't want him mad at me! ( still crying)

( the nurse comes in and calls Jasmine name)

Jasmine: well Cindy Huey and I are at a doctors appointment right now so well come over there afterwards okay. Don't leave your house.

Cindy: okay

(Phone convo. Over)

{in the doctors room, no POV}

Dr. Johnson: okay Jasmine if you could just lay on the table and lift your shirt up for me sweetie.

Jasmine lifted her shirt up and the Dr put the cold gel on her stomach. She shivered as Huey held her hand.

Dr.Johnson: alright. So far everything is looking A- okay with the babies.

Jasmine: wait.... I'm sorry... Did you say BabIES... As in plural?

Dr. Johnson: yes I did sweetheart. You're having twins!!

Jasmine and Huey look at each other side eyed.

Huey and Jasmine: oh shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it short but I just thought that was a good place to end.

Awww. Riley and Cindy are over!!!!!😖 will they get back together or meet other people?

Jasmine is having twins!!!!!!! Mmmmmoohhhmygod!!!!😭😭😭

Well byeeeeeee