8: Not Right

{1 month later, Freeman house, Huey's POV}

The first few weeks of me a Jasmine dating has been great. But this last week has been a little awkward. She been quiet, doesn't eat as much. When we're in a group, she doesn't say anything, she'll just stare out at nothing. It's really worrying me. She'll talk to me sometimes but most of the time she'll just want to lay in my arms and sleep. That's not normal for her. Right now I am on the couch reading book and then Jasmine walks in with grey sweats and a black crop top and Nike socks and slides. She smiles slightly before siting on the couch with me and laying her head on my lap. I put my book down and rubs my hand through her mass of curls.

Huey: you okay?

She nods her head, but I can still tell there is something wrong.

Huey: come on Jas. talk to me. You've been acting weird lately.

Jasmine: I'm fine Huey, I promise.( a single tear escapes her eye)

Huey: your not okay Jas. ( kisses her forehead)

Jasmine then starts crying for real. She holds her to stomach and runs to the bathroom to throw up. I hold her hair and rub her back. When she's finished she brushes her teeth and sits on the toilet. I sit on the floor of he bathroom and stare at her.

Huey: is that the first time you've thrown up? ( she shakes her head no) how often has this been happening?

Jasmine: ( sniffs and wipes her tears) about twice a day.

Huey: ( looks at her) when is the last time we had sex?

Jasmine: last Saturday( rubs her stomach)

Huey: did u take a pregnancy test? ( she nods her head yes) what did it say? ( she starts crying again and buries her head in her hands) what did it say Jasmine? (Kneels down in front of her)

Jasmine: ( looks into his eyes) im pregnant.

I wash speechless. I know Jasmine and I are young but we did this and we have to take on this responsibility. I do love her, I really do. And I know her telling me this must've been hard. I pulled her down from the toilet seat and sat her on my lap. I hugged her and she cried in my chest.

Huey: shhh. It okay Jas. we'll get through this. ( rubs her back)

Jasmine: how Huey? I'm only 17. And now I have a baby to worry about. And I've put you in this situation too. What are we gonna do when we graduate. No school is gonna want a student with a-( Huey cuts her off with a kiss)

Huey: ( looks in her eyes) listen to me. We'll. Get, Through. This. This might be a lot right now, but I'm glad it's you having my baby.( smiles slightly)

Jasmine: ( hugs him and crys tears of relief on his shoulder) I love you Huey.

Huey: I love you too Jas.

{a week later, Jasmines POV}

We've been going to school as usual, but Huey and I have been going to the gym twice as much. I worked too hard to get abs and just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to keep all the baby weight. So its after school and Huey and I are at the gym. We are doing pull ups on the same bar, my legs are wrapped around him and every time we come over the bar, we kiss. He didn't want to at first but he did it for me.

After the gym we went back home and showered( separately). Today was the day that we tell everyone that I'm pregnant. Huey and I already Face Timed my parents and told them. They were a little disappointed at first, but they still support us. Now all that's left to tell is our friends and Mr.Freeman. We called everyone Ito the living room.