27: Coming To An End

{Huey's POV}

We had a great time in Fiji. Once everyone saw the ring on Jasmine's finger they went crazy and started talks by a out wedding plans already. Jas and I agreed that we were gonna wait to get married until we've finished our first year of college. We were now back in Woodcrest, but it was a special day because today, me, Jasmine, Hiro and Ming are going to graduate high school. Leslie, Dylan, Cindy, Angel, and Riley graduate next year. I was at home getting ready for today. Jasmine was in the bathroom getting ready. I knocked on the door because she was taking forever.

Huey: Jasmine we are going to be late as usual if you don't hurry up.

Jasmine: I'm doing my hair Huey! Don't rush me. ( yells from the other side of the bathroom door)

Huey: I thought you were keeping it natural. I like it better that way.

Jasmine: I am keeping it natural but I still have to style it. ( come out of the bathroom)

I'm actually glad that Jasmine took so long now. She had on nice black dress that stopped right above her knees and exposed the top of her shoulders and collar bone. She wore some laced up heels and had her hair out and curly, as usually, she barely had on makeup except lipstick and what looks like eyeliner and mascara. She held her head down as she walked toward me blushing. She looked beautiful. I held her head up and she looked at me with her piecing green eyes.

Huey: don't hold your head down, you're to beautiful for that. ( slightly smiles)

Jasmine: ( blushes more) you look great. I hardly ever see you wear a suit ( ties his tie for him)

Huey: I hardly ever see you wear a dress. ( smirks)

Jasmine: touché ( smirks) I can't wait to go to college with you( smiles)

Huey: I can't wait to spent my life with you. ( kisses her)

Jasmine: ( smiles in the kiss and runs her hands through his Afro) then why are we still here. Let's go graduate. ( hold his hand as the walk out of the house)

~ at the graduating arena~

Principal: and now we will here from our Valedictorian, Huey Freeman, and our Saludictorian, Jasmine Dubois.

Huey: good evening everyone

Crowd: good evening.

Huey: this past year had been one of the best, and one of the most emotional years of my life. This year, I was blessed with two kids and my beautiful fiancé. ( holds Jasmine's hand) you know when we were younger, we were taught to learn right from wrong, go to school, make good grades, graduate and go, to college, settle down, get married, and teach that same cycle to your kids, in that order. But life is much more than living the exact way your parents told you to. It's about fining someone you truly love. And I'm not the most emotional person, but when I say I love this woman standing next to me.....I mean it.

Crowd: (clapping and cheering)

Jasmine: well....what he said( laughs)

Crowd: (laughs with her)

Jasmine: I'm just glad that Ive finally found my purpose in life, that we've all found our purpose. This past year I've learned to appreciate what you have and make sure that you find someone you really love and cherish them. Make sure that you are with the right group of friends, and that you're not faking to be someone you're not. I don't know where I would be in life with out my friends and my fiancé. I can't wait to see the future with them. And I wish the best for all of you too.

Crowd: (cheering)

Jasmine and Huey took their seats and the principal went back up to the stage.

Principal: ladies and gentlemen, I now present the class of 2015!

Everyone threw their caps in the air and cheered.

{Huey and Jasmine's thoughts}

This is only the beginning of something amazing......

{authors POV}

........or, at least they think so ( evil laugh)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

yep that's the end! ✊🏾 thank you all for all of the support on this book! I honestly didn't think I would get as many views as I did. Thank you all for encouraging me!

Anyways. I'll try to start the second book to this maybe in a week or two. I kinda want this book to settle first.

But big surprise! I started another book called (S)He's My Best Friend. The prologue to it is out so please check it out and recommend it! If you liked my boondocks book? Then you'll love this one, trust me!

Now that I think about it. I might just start the second book to this once my other book gets some views, so it all depends on y'all! Lol stay beautiful everyone 😘😘😘😘😘