21: Snatch

~two days later~

{Leslies POV}

I'm really worried about Jasmine and Huey. If I lost my kids, I would go apeshit. Dylan has been helping me trough it though. I'm actually really glad we started dating. Caesar who? He texted me every now and then but I don't respond. He's irrelevant. Just then my phone rang. It was an unknown number, I answered.

[phone convo]

Leslie: hello?

???: hi Leslie its Cleo.

Leslie: um why are you calling me? Usually the girl that your ex boyfriend slept with doesn't call you to have tea with the queen so what do you want?

Cleo: I just want to talk, apologize, explain.

Leslie: ( sighs) fine. Talk.

Cleo: well first I'm really sorry. I have a self esteem problem and I literally don't know how to deal with it. Second, I hope you can forgive me, I know it was totally wrong and I'm really not like this. I just have to get some things together. Third, I know where the twins are.

Leslie: okay I hope you get some help with that, you're beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I forgive you its all good. Where are the twins who took them?!

Cleo: you won't believe me if I told you.

Leslie: spill.

Cleo: Devin and..... Caesar. They took them.

Leslie: are you fucking serious?!?!

{Hueys POV}

I don't usually get depressed, but I am.  Things arent the same without Cal am Cam. Jaz isn't the same. She's hurting.... A lot. I did all i could to comfort her but nothing worked. I was in the kitchen wen my phone buzzed indicating I had a text message from..... Leslie? What does she want?

[text]

Leslie: I know where the twins at and who took them. You and Jaz meet me in the park ASAP!

[text over]

Holy shit! This is the best news over heard all week. I told Jasmine and we both got ready and headed out to the park.

~the park~

When we got to the park we immediately saw Les and sat down beside her.

Jasmine: OMG Leslie! Hey!( hugs her) how are you?

Leslie: good, what's up Huey.

Huey: hey.

Jasmine: so.... Where are they?

Leslie:....They're with Devin.

Jasmine: ( smiles drops) what? How? He wouldn't have been able to get in the house.

Leslie: exactly... HE didn't.

Huey: then WHO did?

Leslie:.....you won't believe me.... But it was Caesar.

Jasmine: no, there must be a mistake, Caesar wouldn't put his own Niece and Nephew in danger.

Huey: are you sure you're not just saying this because of "you know what"?

Leslie: I swear on my Momma that I'm being legit. Apparently, When Cleo and Ceez were in cahoots, Caesar told her what he did to Devin's late girlfriend Stephanie.

[flashback]

Stephanie and Caesar were dating and things were going good until Caesar lost interest. He had already gotten what he wanted and since Caesar was Stephanie's first boyfriend and first time, he left her in pieces.

A few months later Stephanie met Devin and they started dating. Devin really loved Stephanie but she had an extremely low self esteem and was very insecure. That was the mark that Ceasar left on her.

One day, Stephanie wasn't at school so after school ended Devin went to check up on here when he walked into her room, he found his girlfriend dead with and empty bottle of pills on her bed along with a bloody knife and a slit throat.

Devin found a note next to her that read:

Devin, if you found this, then you've found me. I'm sorry I had to end it like this, but I was in so much pain and I couldn't take this life anymore, Caesar broke me and left me in bits and didn't care and I never dealt with it because I was afraid. But I did love you.... With all my heart. My will is in a box under my bed, I left everything to you because you were all I had left. Don't grieve over me, find another girlfriend, love her..... But please don't forget me. I love you Devin.

Stephanie

[flashback over]

Leslie: Caesar had promised Devin that if he needed anything to come to him and he would be there. Devin agreed. Since Cleo liked Caesar so much, when he threatened to leave her, she black-maled him. If he left, she would tell us about his deal with Devin. Devin did threaten us a while back, and he needed someone to do his dirty work, and that's where Ceez came in.

Jasmine: ( crying) I can't believe it! How could he do that?!

Leslie: and Devin is Cleo's cousin.

Huey: dammit. Leslie take Jasmine home.

Jasmine: where are you going?( wiping her tears)

Huey: to get our kids back.

Jasmine: I'm coming with you!

Huey: no Jasmine this could be dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt.

Jasmine: I wasn't asking.( scowls at him)

Huey: dammit Jasmine!( grabs her shoulders. Sighs and whispers) This could get bad.... And if you got hurt..... Then I don't know what I would do with myself. Please( closes his eyes) please stay home, for my sanity.( opens his eyes and looks at Jasmine with sympathy)

Jasmine: ( kisses him passionately) okay, I'll stay home. But please be careful. ( hugs him)

Huey: ( hugs her back) I will. ( let's go of her) I'll see you when I get back. I love you.

Jasmine: I love you too( gets in the car with Leslie and drive home)

Time to get my kids back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yass Huey you Better protect yo family.

How is Huey gonna get the twins back?

Caesar bout to get BUSTED!!!!!

See you next chapter!!!!😘😘😘😘