13:Stop Bitching

*recap*

Riley: because you went from me, to that nigga Trey, to that other nigga Devin in less than two weeks. That shit kinda hurt a nigga feelings.

Cindy: well it was kinda your fault Reezy...

*recap over*

Riley: ... My fault? Are you fucking stupid?! You're the one who cheated and lied C-Murph, not me. So don't bring me dat shit.

Cindy: nah nigga! I am gonna "bring you dat shit". It is your fault. You didn't care about our fucking relationship. You so interested in video games and looking at other bitches, while i was over there trying to actually show affection to your ass! There was no spark in our relationship anymore!

Riley: okay..... First: we both like to play video games. Second: since I'm a nigga, I'm gonna look, all niggas do it so don't act brand new to that shit. Third: if you were feeling some type of way about our relationship, then you could've just told me to make some changes instead of lying and making a nigga believe everything was alright. So, "Cindy".... Stop bitching....( goes upstairs to his room)

Cindy: (mumbles) bitch ass nigga...

{the next morning, Jasmine's POV}

I woke to feel nothing beside me in bed. Oh yeah I forgot it's Monday.... Huey and the others had school. I did my morning routine and put on my outfit. Its basic but I'm pregnant....soooo, my fashion sense had to be controlled.

After I was ready I went outside and got in my car. I was starving so I went to Panera Bread to get breakfast. Once I ordered and paid I decided to sit at the restaurant for once. I got a lot of stares from strangers because they saw my big stomach. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and left headed back home. I wonder how Huey's doing at school.

{at school, Huey's POV}

school has been kind of boring without Jasmine here. Nothing interesting ever happens. Right now I'm about to go get lunch. I was about to get in my car when a group of girls pull up next to me. They rolled down the windows. I've never seen them before, they must be new.

Girl 1: hey boo. What's ya name? ( pops gum)

Huey: uh. Huey. If you'll excuse me I gotta go. ( opens his car door)

Girl 2: why you running from us. We don't bite ( laughs loudly) I'm Cleo. That's Sasha( points at girl 1) that's her sister Paris, and that's my sister Shanice.

Huey: nice to meet you all. But I really gotta go.

Shanice: alright pretty boy. We'll see you around school then.

Cleo: yeah see you around handsome ( winks at him)

I get in my car and drive home somewhat fast. And when I get home Jasmine is sleeping on the couch. I sat next to her and she moved her eyebrows slightly. I kissed her lips until she woke up.

Jasmine: Huey your back! ( hugs him)

Huey: yeah I'm on a lunch break. ( smirks)

Jasmine: ( smirks back) lunch break huh.

Huey: yeah..... Lunch break. ( kisses her neck)

Jasmine: mmm. Now what would Cameron and Calvin say if they knew you were seducing their mommy? ( smirks)

Huey: id tell them that's how they got here. And how do you know it's gonna be a girl and a boy? ( raises an eyebrow)

Jasmine: (rubs her stomach) I don't know.... I just feel it .

Huey: I think it's gonna be two girls...

Jasmine: well whatever they are, They'll be perfect for us. ( pecks Huey's lips) anything interesting happened at school today?

Huey:...... Nope. Same ole. Except we have 4 new seniors.

Jasmine: oh cool. What are their names?

Huey: Cleo, Sasha, Paris, and Shanice.

Jasmine: ( whole attitude changes) hell to the fucking no.( go upstairs)

Am I missing something?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this is hella short. But I got my phone taken for getting two B's on my report card 😒 how fucked up is that. The rest are A's.... So updates will be a little slower. Byeeee!