26: Fiji

{Huey's POV}

We arrived at the airport and all out friends were already seated by a gate.
Jasmine put a water bottle to my lips.

Jasmine: drink this.

Huey: what's it gonna do?

Jasmine: (thinking) it's just gonna make him loopy so he doesn't know where we're going or what's really going on. (Talking) just drink it. It will keep you from getting sick.

Reluctantly, I drink the water. I start to feel kind of tingly and unaware of my surroundings. Where is all this going?

{Jasmine's POV}

Jasmine: Okay guys it worked. He'll be kind of....odd for about an hour.

Riley: what about when the nigga wakes up?

Jasmine: he'll be so worn out from trying to figure out what's going on that he'll just go to sleep eventually. If not, then I'll make him drink more.

Intercom: flight 33614 to Fiji, Oceana is now bording.

Leslie: that's us! Let's go!( rushing towards the gate)

Hiro: spring break here we come( grabs Ming's hand and walks toward the gate)

~several hours later in Fiji~

Jasmine: see I told y'all he would fall asleep ( chuckles)

Angel: this is a nice ass resort( looking around the exotic resort building)

Jasmine: Yup there are five bedrooms, and five bathrooms, a big kitchen, two living rooms, a pool, a jacuzzi, and of course the ocean. I got us the best of the best.

Dylan: aye that's what's up.

Riley: hey what do we do with this nigga! ( carrying Huey with Hiro)

Jasmine: Put him in the master bedroom. He'll wake up eventually. ( smiles at her sleeping boyfriend)

Hiro: thanks for the help guys!( him and Riley lay Huey in the master bed)

Ming: so what's first on the agenda.

Jasmine: I was thinking we could just relax first. I don't wanna go anywhere without Huey since it is his birthday present. So just go get used to this place.

Leslie: fine by me (kicks her shoes off)

{no POV}

Everybody carries their belongings to their rooms. The room pairs are Riley and Angel, Leslie and Dylan, Ming and Hiro, and Jasmine and Huey. The twins get the fifth room to theirselves. It was 3 pm in Fiji so the gang had sometime to hang out before dark. Jasmine got in bed with Huey she caressed his face with the back of her hand and admired his features. She kissed his cheek.

Jasmine: happy birthday (smiles and goes to sleep)

~ 5 hours later, 7:47 pm~

Jasmine woke up and yawned. She felt around the bed for Huey but he wasn't there. She got nervous and got up to look for him. She found him outside, standing on the terrace watching the sunset with his hands in his pockets. She walked outside with him and hugged him from behind. He began to speak.

Huey: you know Ive gotta be honest ( still watching the sky turn from light to dark) this....this is probably the best birthday present I've ever received. ( turns around and faces her ) thank you.( gives her a small smile )

Jasmine: it was my pleasure ( smiles and stands on her tippy toes to give him a peck on the lips) let's go swimming!

Huey: ( drops his smile) um, no.

Jasmine: oh come on Huey don't be a Stick in the mud. It'll be nice, just me and you. ( looks at him with her big eyes ) pleeeeeassse!

Huey: ( thinks about it) fine I guess. But only for a little bit.

Jasmine: yay! ( grabs his hand and leads him back to their room)

They put on they're swim clothes and headed towards they're private pool. Everyone hotel room mad it's own private pool and jacuzzi. Huey looked at Jasmine and licked his lips at Jasmine's swimsuit. It was a black two piece with gold metal loops on the sides of the bikini bottoms and a gold metal loop in the middle of the bikini top. It fit her body perfectly.

Jasmine: are u staring at me Huey Freeman? ( smirks at him)

Huey: do u have a problem with me staring?

Jasmine: nooo ( walks in front of him a little)

Huey: (grabs her ass and she squeals) then u shouldn't have a problem with me touching either ( smirks)

Jasmine: ( whines) Hueyyyyyy we're in public.

Huey: Jasmine there is literally nobody out here. And even if there was, I wouldn't care. You're mine and everyone should know that .....

Jasmine: ( blushes and sits down at the edge of the pool)

Huey: ( looks in his pocket at the little black box) hey come here( pats his lap indicating her to sit on it)

Jasmine: ( sits on his lap) yes Huey?( looks in his eyes)

Huey:all that we've been through, and everything that happened this year, you're still here. Even with my lifestyle, and my past, even my present.....you're still here. And I think that means something. I love you Jasmine, more than words can explain. I know I'm not the easiest person to love, but even when I'm cold to you, you'll do anything to put a smile on my face. I really appreciate that....I really appreciate you. ( stands her and himself up and gets on one knee) I know we're young, and this might be crazy as hell, but I don't care. I need you Jasmine. ( pulls out the little black box and opens it revealing and beautiful 24 karat diamond encrusted ring) so will you marry me?

{Jasmine POV}

Yes! Yes! Yes! Say yes you dumbass what are you doing!?

My thoughts screamed at me. I was just in so just in so much shock! I mean this boy that I've known since I was 10, that was always quiet and showed no emotion and hated everything just proposed to me. Should I say yes?

Um excuse me? I've been saying say yes since he freaking asked!! If you don't say yes you're fucking retarded!

I pushed my thoughts aside and looked at Huey with tears streaming down my face he wiped them away.

Jasmine: ( cups his face inner hands and kisses him passionately. She pulls away) yes. ( smiles and laughs)

Huey: ( picks her up and spins her) I love you.....so much.

Jasmine: I love you too. But we are definitely still swimming ( pushes him in the pool and jumps in right after him)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awwwww!!!!! Wasn't that so cute! I bet none of u saw that coming! But if u did, then good for you👌🏾 there's probably going to be one more chapter until I end this book, but don't worry, there will be a second book😉! Love u all! Comment what u thought about Huey proposing Jasmine saying yes.