Chapter 2

(The photo above is how the girls look)

Jai pov

I stood in the mirror looking at my figure . I'm skinny with a nice lil booty. I then remembered that Ayanna birthday is coming up then questions started piling in my head. Me and her are so close now like sisters! What should we do for her birthday ? What should I get her? I smiled noticing August walk in and stand behind me wrapping his arms around me.

August: what are you doing baby. *kisses my neck*

Me: Nothing , just thinking.

August: bout what?

Me: Ayanna's party .

August: oh yea! Chris said he throwing a surprise party with her family here.

Me: *gasps* really ! That'll be good, she's really been missing them a lot.

August: yea, what are you getting her?

Me: I don't know , I guess I'll get her 2 pairs of superstars and a bag.

August: I'll just give her my presence.

I looked at him like he was crazy and he eventually started laughing.

Me: *hits him playfully* stop playing , I'm serious Aug!

August: ok ok, I'll get her a big dish of boneless wings from wild wings.

Me: damn, why didn't I think of that.

We both laughed.

Ayanna pov
Chris was in the bathroom shaving and I was on the bed surfing through channels. I rolled my eyes seeing karrueche on the tv coming to the stage on the view. I already knew the only reason she went on is to have some shit to say about Chris.

Me: Chris there go ya girl again.

Chris: *stops and walks out the bathroom looking at the tv* man stop playing with me.

He sounded so sexy I almost attacked him. But I kept my composure even after he had me melting.

Chris: Ayanna what's wrong witchu ?

Me: mmmmm nothin.

Chris: *smiles still staring at me*

Me: *smiles back* what ?

Chris: *smiles bigger*

Me: Chris .

Chris: *shakes his head*

Me: hell no! *starts laughing and runs out the room*

He was about to do some very......"inappropriate" "alluring" "seductive" "provocative" "sexual" things.
It's not that I'm not ready, it's just that we've waited so long that now I want to wait til I'm 18 and do it on my birthday.

Chris pov

I nodded my head at Ayanna and she ran off , already knowing what I was talking about. I laughed and went back in the bathroom and finished shaving.
My present to Ayanna on her birthday will be to bring her family down here for a surprise celebration. I've talked to her mom on the phone and she said she won't call the police and she's calm and errythang , but she might just try and kill me still.

I'll make sure to have some guards here just in case that happens.
My phone rung and it was a number I knew but it wasn't saved in my phone. I tried to think it up but I couldn't. I just went ahead and answered it, at least the number ain't private!

Me: wassup?

??: Chris I have something to tell you.

Me: first off, who is this?

??: it's Nia, and I really need to talk to you it's sort of an emergency.

Wth could be so much of an emergency.

Me: *whispering* I told you not to call my phone nia ! What the hell is you trying to do? Get both our asses killed? What could be so important ?!

Nia: Chris please! Just meet me somewhere tomorrow!

Fuck it, I guess I gotta see what's up since it's such an "emergency".

Me: whatever. Call me tomorrow to let me know where to meet you.

Nia: ok. *hangs up*

Ayanna: who was that Chris?

To be continued.....

Comment ! Comment ! Comment !
And VOTE!