Nia part 2

Jai pov

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup while August was sitting on the bed talking bout random stuff. Next thing I know Ayanna came In the room.

Ayanna: sorry August I don't mean to interrupt but can I talk to Jai in private.

August: but you still interrupting. That's like saying you don't mean to punch me in the face yet you keep doing it.

Ayanna: nigga can you just leave !

Me: don't talk to my baby like that 😂.

August: nah it's cool. *gets up* we'll see if she still get her wings. *walks out*

I busted out laughing and Ayanna just stood there not knowing what he was talking about.

Me: what's up girl?

Ayanna: I think something going on with Chris . He's hiding something from me.

Me: well you know your birthday IS coming up soo....a surprise would be valid😂

Ayanna: no Jai, for real. I don't think it's one of those good surprise . I think it's something bad. I don't like to thing negatively because I love him. But could it be?

Me: Ayanna I don't think Chris would do you like that. He treats you so well , and I know he loves you.

Ayanna: I know that too... But

Me: no buts! Chill a little girl, you're about to turn 18 !

Ayanna: I guess you right.

Me: matter of fact , what time is it ?

I looked at the clock to see it was 4:30.

Me: go get ready , I'm taking you somewhere .

Ayanna: what ? Where ?

Me: *pushes her out the room* just go get ready !

Ayanna pov

I went to me and Chris's room and he was sitting on the bed. I didn't bother him, I didn't even acknowledge him, I just walked right past him to the closet.

Chris: *follows me* is there something wrong?

Me: no. *gets an outfit and walks back to the bedroom*

Chris: *follows me* then why are you acting like this?

Me: acting like what? *takes off my clothes*

Chris: like you don't want to talk to me.

Me: what do you want to talk about ? *puts on my clothes*

Chris: something's wrong Ayanna, tell me. *wraps his arms around me*

Jai: *stops at the door* I'm ready Ayanna lets go. *walks off*

Me: nope I'm fine. *removes his arms and kisses his cheek* I'll be back soon.

I walked out the room and rushed outside to jais car.

Jai: you good ?

Me: yea.

We drove off.

****15 minutes later****

Jai stopped the car in front of a small building.

Me: where are we?

Jai: just get out the car. *laughs*

We got out and walked in to be greeted by some white man that looked sorta like JT .

Jai: hey Brett *hugs him* this is my friend Ayanna.

Brett: hello Ayanna . And what can I do for you two?

Jai: well her birthday is the day after tomorrow and I think it would be good to have some professional photos of her.

Brett: Well yes, you've come to the right place. Why don't we go ahead and send her to makeover.

He snapped his fingers and like that , I was sent with some people to get made over.

*end pov*

Jai pov
I waited in one of the chairs as Ayanna was getting changed over. I was looking over "Instagram activity following" when I saw that Chris liked some girl on Instagram picture. Her insta name's @___niaa___ . I went to her profile to see what was up. It wasn't like Chris to pay attention to another female if it wasn't family or fans. I shook my head. She has to be JUST a fan.
I turned off my phone and looked up to see Ayanna's sexy ass walk out.

Ayanna: how I look?

Me: sexy ass hell 😂!

Me and her both started laughing .

Brett: ok so I'll just have you step in front of this white screen right here so I can take your pictures.

Ayanna did just that. If Chris don't go crazy over these photos , I'll help my girl find someone who will!

After a while of 3 outfit changes 😂 we were done and she changed back to her original look. Now it was 8:00 and we were ready to go back home .

Me: thanks Brett!

Brett: no problem , anything for you two.

We smiled and left , going back home.

Ayanna pov

When we got back home I literally went straight up to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked out in my towel and Chris stared at me looking upset . I put on my pajamas and stared back at him.

Me: what?

Chris: you tell me.

Me: I don't read minds.

Chris: neither do I.

Me: well.

Chris: mhm

Me: so ?

Chris: mhm

Me: all you're gonna say is mhm?

Chris: mhm

Me: ok goodnight Chris.

I got some covers out the closet and went towards the door and Chris stopped me.

Chris: where you going.

Me: wherever , and DO NOT follow me. *pushes him out the way and goes downstairs*

I guess tonight I'm sleeping on the couch.
I layed down with the covers over me and just stared at the ceiling. Chris is in some shit, I just know it. I can feel it in me that something bad is up.
I felt a cold hand on my arm and jumped. It was red.

Me: what?

Red: why you gotta come at me like that?

Me: *laughs* ok I'm sorry. Yes?

Red: what's going on between you and Chris ? Why you sleeping on the sofa.

Me: I don't wanna talk about it. But it's fine.

Red: no it's not, if it was you would be sleeping in a comfortable bed *laughs*.

Me: akikiki my butt 😑✋🏽. And I don't want to talk about it.

Red:ok that's fine , you don't have to talk about it. But I don't want you to have to sleep on the sofa, you can sleep in my bed.

Me: really red ? Now how would that look?

Red: I never said I was gonna sleep with you 😂. You can sleep in my room and I'LL sleep down here on the sofa.

Me: no, that wouldn't be right , that's YOUR bed.

Red: ok then I'll sleep on the sofa in my room and you can sleep in the bed , dammit, is that better ?

Me: *laughing hard* yea that's better.

His cold hand touched my sides sending chills through my body as he helped me get my stuff of the sofa . We went upstairs to his room and I got in his bed and we both went to sleep.