Resolution

Chris pov

I locked the bedroom door before throwing Ayanna on the bed and untying her. I ripped the tape off her mouth.

Ayanna: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CHRIS?

I looked at her crazy.

Me: what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!? YOU left ME!

Ayanna: WHICH VALIDATES WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN ME AGAIN! And without clothes on Chris ? Really?

Me: I don't give a damn ! You're mine and I take you when I want , how I want. Ayanna I'm in love with you and I'll kidnap you everyday if I have to. I Can't just be friends with you. I need to love you like I want to. I need to hold you for a good nights sleep. I need to see you to have a good day. I need to hear your voice to calm me down. I -(gco)

Ayanna: Chris, I don't. care. I really don't. I can't-

Me: yes you can. You can, don't say that. you can AND YOU WILL.

I didn't mean for it to slip out. It was meant to be said in my head. I let out a loud breathe after seeing the look on her face. She was nervous. She was scared. I don't know if I want to admit it to her but I think I'm obsessed.

Ayanna pov

My shoulders slowly sunk down and so did my chest as I sat on his bed. I could feel myself grow cold and began to shake.
I've never seen this in Chris.
He was so depressed. He was acting so demanding and possessive. I began to get nervous with his words being so controlling. It scared me. Its awful that at the same time...I found it attractive. I bit down on my lip, staring at his.

Me: Chris

Chris: Baby, I'm in love with you. I won't take 'no' for an answer. I need you. Badly.

I looked down at my legs shaking and pushed them tightly together, while biting harder on my lip.
I looked back up and noticed Chris inching towards me.

Me: Stay over there.

I slipped out through, now, gritted teeth. My bare body was still exposed. One of my hands layed across my breasts and the other one trying to cover my private area without making matters worse.

He ignored my comment and stepped to me.

Chris: You know I can't do that.

His voice was just over a whisper. Cracking a bit as he stopped in front of me.

He brought his hand up to my cheek and began to caress it. He then went down to my neck, slowly and softly moving his hands across my skin.
I closed my eyes , beginning to lose control. My arm dropped down from my breasts before I could even realize it.
I brought the hand up to the wrist he was using while caressing.
He stopped.

I'd imagine he was staring at me. My body language, my facial expressions, my breasts whose nipples were rock-hard from the cold temperature in the room despite our closeness.
I began to move again but his hand slithered around my neck , as if to choke.
I let out a soft moan but quickly covered my mouth and squeezed my legs tighter. My eyes widened.

Chris: oh no no.

He layed me on the bed and removed the hand from my mouth, placing it above my head. He looked me in the eyes.

Chris: don't be shy with me.

After backing away, he slid his shirt off, and unbuckled his belt , never losing eye contact.
He let his bottoms drop and stepped out of them.

I shook my head, getting up.

Me: Chris th-

He forced me back on the bed, holding me down this time. His chest was against mine and I could feel his dick on me, fighting to be released.

Chris: I promise I'll make you feel better.

I tensed up and he looked upset.

Chris: I never meant to hurt you, Ayanna. Never.

He whispered before beginning to kiss and suck on my neck.

I bit my lip and a tear slipped out.

Me: But you did.

I was struggling. I was so mad at him and so upset, that I was beginning to cry. But the pleasure I was getting from the things he was doing to my body, wouldn't let me make it stop. I needed this.
I began moaning as he went further down.
He flicked my nipple with his tongue before taking the breast in his mouth and beginning to suck. I tried to move my hands but they were still being restricted by his. He moved to the other and I squirmed a bit only to feel his dick squirming with me. I moaned louder.
I guess he was enjoying it too. He released my arms and hands , to place his on my waist. The focus on my breasts stopped. I guess I changed his mind. He started grinding against me very slowly and looked me in the eyes.

I don't know what it is with him and looking me in the eyes while he does this shit. It makes me feel some type of way. Not to mention , it's so aggravating to be teased. Just pull it out and shut me down. I'm begging.

As much as I hated him right now, I couldn't take the teasing he was doing. I was already too turned on. At this point, JUST GIVE ME THE DICK.

I rolled my eyes before surprisingly , flipping him over. Now, I was on top. I skillfully took off his boxers , and stared at his dick for a moment. I took it in hand, admiring how thick it was. He had length too, but damn was it thick. I moved my hand up and down and looked up at him. His eyes closed and he was trying to hold back moans.

Me: don't be shy with me.

I repeated back to him before biting a little into my lip.
He opened his eyes and I slowly bent down towards his dick as if to give him head.

Chris: shit

He moaned before biting his lip. And I smirked before kissing it and moving back up to my position.
I got up on his lap slowly sliding onto it.

Me: FUCK

I was screaming in pain for a bit before we were both moaning in unison.
I slowly slid up and down. This was new to me so I was being scary.

Chris: pick it up.
He urged struggling to keep himself together.

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

Me: we're doing this my way, and you're gonna like it.

He smiled a little. He should've never done that because it boosted me even more. I can't go out sad.
I picked up my pace and started bouncing on it , causing him to assist , putting his hands around my waist.

Chris: baby

He kept grunting before we eventually started moaning in unison again. After a bit we eventually came onto the sheets. He flipped me over , so he was on top again.

Chris: turn around.

I did as I was told and he positioned me on all fours.
He slid into my hole and I winced in pain, almost trying to crawl away. Chris pulled me back and grabbed my hair until my ear was back where he could whisper into it.

Chris: Stop running from this dick.