The truth part 2

Still Ayanna pov

I pulled away from Amanda.

Me: you knew didn't you ?

Amanda : what?

Me: you knew and was going to keep it a secret from me too weren't you?

Amanda: Ayanna you know I love you and your birthday is tomorrow I just want you to -(gco by me)

Me: Amanda you can save that shit .

I walked away and went downstairs as the doorbell began to ring. I swung the door open and there stood my mom and sister . (In the media)

"Ayanna!" They both said In unison while smiling from ear to ear.

I halfway tackled them while giving them a long tight hug.
They both pulled away admiring me. I had on a beige dress that stopped right about my knees and some black boots with my hair in a bun.

Mom: look at you *caresses my cheek* still as beautiful as I remember .

I smiled trying not to cry.

Tiana: yea and still as emotional too .

She said as a tear slipped down her eye.

Me: I didn't know you too were coming.

Tiana: yea well Chris invited us to surprise you for your birthday.

I hurried up and jumped back to what had just happened.

Me: yea about that . We need to go like right now and I'll tell you why when we do.

Mom: what hunny we just got here.

Me: I know mom but we need to go right now. I promise it will all make since later, come on.

I walked out , closed the door, and rushed them back to the car . As my sister pulled off and I began to tell them all of what happened.

My sister almost ran off the rode a few times.

Tiana; what in the hell? I love Chris but Sounds like to me we need to turn around . That's dirty what he did to you.

Mom: he seemed like such a nice guy after he fact of him kidnapping you.

Me: I know . And he says he "loves me," Boy bye .

Tiana: where we going then? Me and mom didn't bring a lot of money since we knew we were staying in the guest rooms.

Me: it's cool , I have another house Chris doesn't know about we can go to. He can keep secrets, I can too.

Don't get me wrong , I didn't try hard to keep it from him he just never asked so I never told.

I gave her the directions to the house and we pulled in . The house has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a pool, den, basement, attic, and a big backyard.
I helped them with their bags in the house and they settled in.
We all worked together to start cooking dinner. Everything was all peachy until my mom couldn't get the one question off her mind.

Mom: so Ayanna.....

Me: yes ma'am?

Mom: do you still love him?

I know it took me forever and I apologize ☹️☹️☹️😔. But here's your update 🤓 hope you liked it. Please vote and comment !!