Nia part 3

** next morning **

Chris pov

I was waken up by a text from nia. GODDAMN ! Why she texting me so damn early !?
I looked at the text and it asked for me to meet her in 20 minutes at a closed in spot. Instead of fussing with her I just agreed and got up brushing my teeth. I walked back in the bedroom expecting to see Ayanna sleeping in the bed but remembered what went on last night. I went downstairs and quickly tried to search for her but she was nowhere to be found. I stood in the kitchen looking desperate.

Red: you looking for Ayanna ?

Chris: yea

I said in a "duh" type manner.

Red: she in my room sleep.

Chris: whys she in YOUR room.

Red: she was gone sleep on the sofa so I told her she could sleep in my bed . Don't worry I ain't sleep in it wit her doe.

I shook my head grabbing the keys. I gotta go meet nia so I'm about to take it out on this driving .

Nia pov
I got to the spot early. I'm nervous about what I'm about to tell Chris, I don't know how he's gone react. This is about to be a big surprise for him and I don't know if he can take it, especially how he says he's already with someone. Why in the hell would he do what he did if he already had someone?! I shook my head hearing police sirens.
What the hell!?

I saw Chris pull up with 2 police cars behind him. Are you kidding me right now?

When he stopped the policemen jumped out the car and drawed their guns.
Chris got out the car and began walking towards me.

Me: Chris, what the hell!!?

Police: STOP AND GET ON THE GROUND NOW!

Chris stopped but didn't get down .

Chris: what is it you needed to tell me so badly?

Me: Chris do you see what you've done?!

I said pointing at the officers .

Chris: *gets down on the ground* just hurry up and tell me! Damn.

I blew out my breathe as the officers rushed toward him.

Chris: tell me nia !

Me: Chris I ...

Chris: hurry up!

Police: *start dragging him back to the police car*

Right before they opened the door I just shouted it out , not being able to hold on to the words anymore.

Me: Chris We're pregnant !

I saw his body drop to the ground and he looked lifeless.
The police picked him up and threw him in the back of the car. They got in and drove off as I started crying.