Cheating ass pt. 1

We were halfway into Netflix and chocolate when my phone went off for the 79th time. I aggravatingly snatched it off the charger seeing another text from Chris saying;

"I'm sorry. I know I fucked up big time but please come home. I need you and I miss you. Please Let me explain."

I huffed a few times. Explain? Explain? EXPLAIN ? I decided to text back.

"Explain what? How you cheated on me and now you have a baby from a bitch you don't even know? You're right, you really fucked up this time and that's not home. If you needed me so bad you would've kept me and never did what you did to loose me. You're not sorry you did what you did, you're just sorry that everything backfired on your ass. But it's ok, we good over her stay over there."

I sent my text thinking about that shit that came out his mouth when I finally confronted him.

Tiana: you ok yaya?

Me: I'm straight .

I said speaking a little to soon. My phone started ringing showing tygas name. I yelled in frustration and Tiana got up taking my phone. She looked at it and point at me.

Tiana: don't. speak. *puts it on speaker* hello?

Tyga: Ayanna I understand you're hurt but think about this ! Think about Chris!

Tiana: this is her sister. Obviously you not understanding a goddamn thing talking about how Chris feel , she should be the one hurt! She didn't go get pregnant by red! Why cause she love his triflin ass.

Damn😌.

Tyga: woah ma calm down . Im not saying she shouldn't be hurt but words were exchanged both ways and they were both angry trying to make the other one mad. I just think we shouldn't be putting all the blame towards him , he's hurt too.

Tiana: like hell I will. Tyga you might wanna just stop tryna help, it's making you look bad. She might said something but she ain't do shit.

Tyga: she slapped him.

Tiana: you slapped him?

I shook my head yes .

Tyga: not once but twice.

Tiana: ok yaya 😌.

Tyga: uhmm..

Tiana: right right. Well he deserved it. You don't just do some shit like that then go out and say it like that . I don't care how mad you are.

Tyga: I understand. But Ayanna if you listening right now. I just want you to know he ain't saying shit just to get you back here. You got him hooked and he ain't playing. He was drunk and got carried away , if he was sober he never would've done it and we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Me: well they say the truth comes out when your drunk.

Tyga: they also say they don't know who killed biggie and pac but you can't believe everything you hear.

Good point.

Tyga: are you willing to meet up with him and just talk?

Me: hell no nigga what are you his dad? He ain't no little boy.

Tyga: nah but that's my boy , I'm just making sure he good.

Me: if that was the case , then you should have never let him get so drunk to the point where he fucked another woman then they would've never fucked and she would've never gotten pregnant. You see tyga everything falls into place according to one persons actions. You have a good day. *hangs up* 

Tiana: you are certainly my sister.

I smiled and gave her a hug.

Me: thank you for doing that.

Tiana: no problem . He might've been my mcm but you're my sister always.

Me: well, shall we continue with the Netflix and the chilling .

Tiana: we shall.

I know I haven't updated on this for a long time and I apologize 😁😁😁😁😁😁! I will definitely try harder to get more updates in😈! But please comment and vote on both chapters! This is my present to you all and merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😌!!!