Twist

Ayanna pov

Tiana: red?

Red: I left my wallet.

I quickly snatched it from Tiana and gave it to him before closing the door.

Tiana: oh so you had red over while we were sleeping huh?

Of Course it was impossible to lie and have her believe now.

Me: ok fine. Yes he was here and......I talked to him.

Tiana: ok why? I thought we already established it.

Me: well I hadn't made up my mind yet. But this morning I did.

Tiana: so?

Me: I think me and him should just be friend right now....

She stared at me blankly before looking down at her nails. I just stood there wondering what she thought since she gave me no expression.

Me:......well you should also know that I will be over there at 12 talk to him and let him know.

She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

Tiana: ok Ayanna, but I'm going with you.

I shook my head slowly.

Me: I wouldn't want it any other way.

She put her hair in a ponytail before heading up stairs to get mom for breakfast. I went and washed my hands setting up the table before they both came down. After we said grace we began to eat.

Mom: sooo what are we doing this morning?

Me: we could go to the beach if you both want to...or did you not bring bathing suits?

Tiana: of course we brought bathing suits 😏

I laughed looking at my mom.

Me: so you going?

She smiled shaking her head as she ate.

After they were done they went up to change as I washed dishes and did the same.

Chris pov

I sat in the dark rethinking my whole life. It's always bullshit after bullshit, fuck up after fuck up, mistake after mistake, loss after loss. I can admit that I have anger issues, everyone knows that. I can't help but let them get the best of me. I just want my baby back. I don't love Nia, never did. She was just a one night stand that should've never happened. I'm not forcing no abortion though. if the baby is mine , it's mine. I have to take responsibility and take care of it. But I don't think I can live without Ayanna.

"Chris"

I looked up , breaking away from my thoughts. The lights were now on and Red stood in front of me. I didn't say a word, I just looked at him.

Red: look I'm sorry man. I went and told her what's been goin on and how you been.

Me: how? Where is she? Take me where she at.

I quickly got up wobbling.

Did I mention I'd been drinking all night ? I may have had a few kilos of Mary Jane too.