Make love

Ayanna pov

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times but couldn't move.
I could feel breathing on my neck and a tight grip around my waist. What happened? I couldn't remember.

I tried to peel them off and they wouldn't budge.

"Let go!" I yelled.

I heard a grunt and they moved behind me getting closer and tighter.

"Let me go!" I squirmed and fought until they loosened their grip and I jumped out of bed. Turned around and saw the person in bed.

"CHRIS?"

I yelled making him jump up.

"What's wrong? What's wrong" he questioned alarmed by me yelling.

I looked down at myself naked.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

I grabbed a blanket off the bed and quickly covered my body.

"What am I doing here?" I began stomping to the bathroom but fell to my knees because my legs were unstable.

"What the hell happened?"

He looked at me confused.

"What happened?"

"Yes. What happened" I repeated.

He stood up out of bed , also naked.

"You know what it is to make love right? That's what happened" he said walking towards me as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Make love? Wha- ho- we w"

"We made love to each other. That was our resolution." He replied.

Why would I do that though?

I shook my head.

"I don't remember that." I told him. " this isn't a song Chris. Give me the real..spill"

"Well I guess I better jog your memory" he replied before quickly picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and ripped the blanket away cornering me up against the wall.

He pressed a button and the lights turned red. His song "make love" began to play and he went to work.

I apologize y'all I've Been so so busy with school 😩😩 I didn't forget I just didn't have time. I missed y'all 😕. But I will definitely try to update more for y'all. I work more than I did before but I felt like why not give y'all atleast a LITTLE something tonight 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Be sure to Vote , comment and follow meeee❤️❤️❤️