The truth

Ayanna pov

Chris just stared at me.

Me: are you gonna say something ?

Chris: *shakes his head* right right, hey baby I'm sorry. *embraces me in a hug*

Me: *pulls away* where were you ? Are you ok?

Chris: yea baby , I'm fine I'm fine. *starts walking upstairs*

Me: *follows him* you're not skipping over questions. Where were you?

Chris: I went to the store. *enters the room*

Me: *enters also and closes the door* mhm ok then. What did you bring back then?

Chris: *stares at me*

Me: *stares back* hello?

Chris: nothing.

Me: Chris what happened to being honest? Where did you really go? I want the truth!

I watched him as he looked down at his lap and slowly sat down.

Chris: baby your birthday is tomorrow . I don't want to upset you and ruin it .

Me: *sits next to him* Chris you will ruin it and make me upset by not being honest with me.

He put his hand in my lap and I held it in both my hands. We both looked up at eachother in the eyes.

Chris: well, I got arrested for reckless driving and tyga had to bail me out.

I closed my eyes and slowly pushed his hand out my lap getting up.

Me: chriissss

I wined flopping my arms.

Chris: Ayanna I thought you wouldn't get upset?

Me: I'm not Chris! But how?? Wh-why would you be reckless driving anyway ?!

He turned around putting his hands on his head and I just knew he was getting frustrated. I could see his veins pop out and his neck get a little red.

Chris: why were you in red room sleeping?

Me: Chris did we not go through it yesterday? Did you think I was gonna come back in here? You act like we slept together!

Chris: well did y'all .

I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head to the left. I was shocked. Why would he think I would do that to him? Why would he even say that ??

Me: really Chris ? That's how you feel huh? Let's talk about you!

Chris: what about me?!

Me: all those times me and you had those "arguments". You would just up and leave the house and not come back til the next day! What was to ass doing ?

Chris: *bites his jaw*

Me: what ? Cat got your tongue?

Chris: what you trippen for ? I ain't a broke nigga, I can have what I want ! You act like I ain't got other cribs.

Amanda and tyga bust in the room like the police.

Amanda: what's going on?

Me: you know what? Thank you Chris. Thanks you so much . I thought I could do this but you know what ? I can't be with a LIAR and a KIDNAPPER !

Chris: *gets in my face* ohhhh so nooooww I'm a kidnapper. Then why you still here? I ain't holding no damn gun to your head!

At this point I was heated as hell .
I hauled off and slapped him dead in his face.

Amanda and tyga's mouth dropped. Chris was steaming , all you heard was his loud breathing .

Chris: you know what? You wanna know where I was at?

Tyga: *comes in between us* Chris you ain't gotta do this man , y'all just mad and need to cool down.

Chris: nah , she wanna know so Imma tell her! I cheated on yo ass! That's right ! And I just came from my baby mama.

Me: baby ??

Chris: hell yea! How you feel now?

I looked down and wiped my tears. I can't let this man ruin me after all the other things he's done , I can't let this be the thing that ruins me. I looked back up at him slapping his ass even harder and tyga quickly held him back as Amanda took me out the room.

Me: *screaming* I FUCKING HATE YOU CHRIS. YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I HOPE KARMA KILL YO CHEATING ASS!