Jail?

Tyga pov

I was laying in the bed with Amanda watching tv when my phone started ringing. It was all the way in the bathroom charging so Amanda got it and brought it to me.
It was Chris so I answered.

Me: yo ?

Chris: I need you to come bail me out bruh.

Me: nigga what? Why'd you get arrested ?

Chris: I'll tell you later man just come bail me out, and don't tell Ayanna!

He hung up the phone with me still confused . I just shook my head and got up changing into jeans and shirt with my matching Jordan's.

Amanda: where you going?

Me: I'm picking up Chris from somewhere , I'll be right back.

Amanda: don't he have a car?

I rolled my eyes , how am I supposed to keep this from her?

Me: yea, but he need me to pick him up.

Amanda: I don't understand , like why he-(gco by me)

Me: do you want to come with me!!? 😑

Amanda: 😊 ok.

I laughed and walked off downstairs while she started to get ready.

Nia pov

After the police drove off with Chris I just stood there hysterical. I even watched as they towd his car.
After finally gaining the strength to drive I decided I'd go to the jail. My child will need her father in her life , so I hope he doesn't have to be in jail for long.
When I got there i kept asking questions but they didn't give me answers. They wouldn't even let me see him or anything , it was starting to make me angry. I just sat in the waiting area , next thing I know , I see tyga walking through the door with some girl.

Tyga pov

When we got to the jail I parked the car and we rushed in. I had already told Amanda why we had to pick him up but me and her both don't even know why he in jail. I went up to the desk.

Me: excuse me we here for Chris brown.

Woman: *looks through the computer* yep, he's here.

We gave her that "duh bitch" look.

Me: so can you tell me why?

Woman: you can wait in the waiting area til someone can get to you.

Amanda: you can get to us right now.

Woman: yall not about to disrespect me at my job!

I laughed, this bum bitch looking for a fight.

Amanda: ma'am look, we not Tryna be here all day. We just here to bail him out and leave.

Woman: *rolls her eyes* and I'm just here to get paid. Now bye.

I grabbed Amanda by her arm before she could say or do anything to the woman cause she was pissing us both off.

I lead her to the waiting room where I saw...

Me: Nia?

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Fuck she crying for ? She was a hit and quit, ain't like they was lovers or sumn.

Nia: hey tyga.

Me: what you doing here?

Nia: I'm here for Chris. We met up at a spot and he was mad and driving reckless . That's why he's here.

Me: driving reckless? Why was he mad?

Nia: tyga how the fuck am I supposed to know ?

Me: calm that down .

I said referring to her tone.

Amanda: I don't know why he was mad either but, why they being petty and act like they couldn't tell us that he was just reckless driving. They acting like he murdered somebody.

Nia: who you?

Me: why you so mad? All she did was -(gco by her)

Nia: tyga cause me and Chris are having a baby together that's why.

Me&amanda: Err?

Nia: yes and me and him still haven't talked about it.

Amanda: What the fuck ! Ayanna trusted his ass! How you make a song talking bout how bitches ain't loyal , and you ain't loyal yo damn self.

Me: Amanda calm down, and Nia how pregnant are you?

Nia: 7 months 2 weeks.

Me&Amanda: 7 months 2 weeks?

Nia: yes. The doctor says she could be due any day now.

Me&amanda: due any day now?

Nia: yes.

Me&amanda: yes?

Nia: can yall stop copying everything i say!

Me: my bad but damn ! This shit is shocking the fuck out of me. How come you just now deciding to tell Chris.

Nia: because I'm just finding out my damn self. do you see my stomach? There were no signs of me being pregnant . I just went to the doctors for a checkup and they told me.

Amanda: how you don't know you pregnant ? 😑 That's just -(gco by me)

Tyga: Amanda *covers her mouth*

Amanda: *moves my hand*

Nia: why yall acting like this? He got a new bitch?

Me: woah watch your language before her best friend fight yo ass.

Nia: oh boo hoo , I don't give a fuck. I'm the one carrying his baby . It's probably some yuck mouth hoe!

Amanda: alright bitch pregnant or not , now , you Boutta get yo ass beat. *starts taking out her earrings*

Me: *steps back with my hands up* I told you .

Nia: what? Tyga you're just gonna let her beat me with this baby in my stomach?

Now how she expect me to help her , when I tried to warn her the first time. But you know what? Umma help her this time , since she got my nigga child up inside her !

I grabbed Amanda and escorted her outside and told her to wait out there while I got Chris out.

After I signed all the paperwork and gave them the money they explained to me that even though he was bailed out he had to go to court because he violated something from his past . I just took the papers and we waited on him outside.