Cheating ass pt. 2

I angrily woke up from my sleep after hearing the same annoying noise I'd been hearing for the last 7 minutes. I threw off my covers and stood up looking at my sister who was still sound asleep. I also noticed that it was thundering outside but the noise came again. Cursing under my breathe I slipped on my house boots and walked to the door. Looking out of the peep hole I didn't see anyone so I unlocked the door and opened it seeing.........

Me: Red?

His eyes shot down to mine as he gave shaky breaths.
The wind made me shiver. It was cold, plus raining, which for me wasn't a good mix.

Me: W-what are you doing here? How do you find us?

Red: I came to t-talk about c-Chris.

Me: uhhhh! Why are y'all trying to hard to help him! You all didn't try to stop him when he w-(gco by him covering my mouth)

Red: look can we go in and talk?

Me: red I don't want to talk to any of you.

Red: Ayanna

Me: I don't.

Red: please....for me..

I rolled my eyes. I know I always treated red like I never liked him but he was actually one of the highlights of when we were there. He was always pretty cool, I kinda never gave him a chance. Although he helped me get kidnapped......I felt like he somewhat had my back most of the time.

I stepped back letting him come in then closed and locked the door.

Me: how'd you find me ?

Red: I had a tracking device in your phone.

Me: you red headed b-(gco)

Red: you know I had to make sure you were ok at all times🙄

Me: does Chris know where you are? Can he find me too?

Red: he can't find you, I'm the only one who can track you down. Chris is beat up Ayanna, he's been crying.

Me: do y'all ever think about me !

I snapped at him before turning around and walking up the stairs as he followed.

Red: it's not that Ayanna.

Me: then what is it.

I said and turned around in my room.

He got silent and quietly walked in closing the door. He sat down and took a breath.

Red: I grew up with Chris and I , myself, have seen him fuck up on great things. This is one of them.

Me: I understand what you're saying, but, answer me this. If you were in my situation how would you react? What would you do if someone you really loved hurt you like that? I wanna stay......but I don't know if I should.

I could see him struggling as he though about his answer before speaking.

Red: I can't lie.....if it were me I probably would've reacted the same way. You really just gotta listen to ya heart shawt. The only way ya gone truly be happy is if ya heart is. You have to be the one to determine if thats what you want to do or not.

I shook my head. He was right, that's the same thing my mom was trying to tell me.

Me: you're right...and I guess I'm sorry for how I've always treated you.

Red: it's coo, I didn't like yo evil ass either.

My eyes went wide and I got up and smacked him upside his head as he laughed covering himself up.

Red: you mean to tell me you don't remember what happened after we first met?

Me: it's yalls fault for trying to kidnap me

Red: *laughs* AND you was bipolar as fuck *cough cough* still is.

I began to laugh but quickly stopped.

Me: red don't make me attack -_-

Red: iight I quit🤐

I breathed out and sat back on my bed.

Me: so what now?

I looked at him and he began to twist his hair.

Red: well what's your decision.

After all we'd been through. After him kidnapping me I still found a way to like him. After him finding out my secret he supported me and loved me even more. After flaws and all he still put me on a pedestal. I don't think it can all be destroyed because of a drunk night. Although I'm not jumping back into a relationship with him. He is having a child and right now I don't want any part of what's going on. I need to stay to myself. I am willing to just be friends right now.

Me: I love him......but there's no way we can have a relationship right now. I think me and him should just be friends.

He shook his head slowly.

Me: I'll go by the house at 12 and talk to him about it.

Red: iight shawt.

He stood up and held out his arms and I gave him a hug.

We went back downstairs and I let him out. The sun was now coming out so it must've been sometime around 8. I closed it back and began cleaning up the mess we had made last night.
When I was done I started cooking breakfast.