same.

Mom: do still love him.

I looked at her and she gave me that "tell the truth look"

Me: you know I do. But mama he hurt me, I don't think theres any coming back from that.

Mom: mhm , sit down.

I looked at her and closed my eyes.

Me: mam-(gco)

Mom: sit down now.

I looked at my sister and she walked out as I sat down.

Mom: now Babygirl I brought you up to be a beautiful independent woman, like me. I made sure you knew how beautiful and worthy you were so you would never get to this point. You don't ever let a man half love you. You are a queen who deserves someone who appreciates you. You don't let your crown slip for nobody! Now if you truly love him indefinitely, then you too need to talk. Because when you're in love , it should be worth the ups and downs. But Babygirl if it's over you can't keep watering a dead flower , you gotta let it go.

Me: ma I love him, I really really do. But , he went and got a baby on me and........

My mom stared at me in my eyes making it harder for me to hold In my tears. It wasn't that she looked at me in disappointment, because she didn't. It was that she looked at me in pity. I didn't want her feeling sorry for me like that. Especially because she almost went through the same thing with my father. I just started crying.
Yes almost. My dad cheated on my mom and the woman he cheated with later claimed that she was having his baby. It turned out to be a lie but it never went from my mothers heart.

Me: I just don't know what I'm going to do mama .

The door swung open and Tiana walked in.

Tiana: well he's been blowing up your phone and he's been calling me sooooo where do you want to go from here? 

Me: throw me my phone.

I held out my hands as she threw my phone and I caught it unlocking it .
I didn't read what he said , I just began texting .

"Please don't text me, I just need time to myself. I don't want to see you for a while"

I sent it and looked at my mom while wiping my eyes.

Me: I'm sorry mom.

Mom: I'm not disappointed baby I-(gco)

Me: mom I know but I'm still sorry. I'm sorry that you both came all the way down here....for this.

Mom: As long as I'm with you I'm ok.

She smiled standing up.

Me: no we have to do something ! Is there somewhere y'all wanna go? Something y'all wanna do?

Mom: I've been so excited to see you that I haven't rested up a lot. I just want to get some rest, we can do something later.

I laughed.

Me: ok mama.

She went upstairs and I turned to my sister .

Tiana: you don't have to tell me. Let me go get the kit.

I smiled and went into the living room spreading out covers when she came back with the kit.
She sat it in the middle and I opened it with a smile. There was spa materials, movies, games, music CDs, and snacks. I began to take them out but Tiana closed it almost catching my hand.

Me: what?!

Tiana: I think we should get comfortable . It's 5:45 and it's gonna be getting dark in a bit, so we should bathe first and get in our pjs then we can get it poppin.

Me: smart gal.

I laughed and went to the other bathroom with my pjs while she went into the other.