Chapter 12: Boiling Point

Hello again mina! ♥  Here is chapter twelve; I hope you like it!  I dedicate this chapter to bookloveforever, I hope you are liking this story!  Thanks so much for all the complements you have given me on my stories, it means a lot to me, truly! :'D  Well, I also hope the rest of you enjoy it too, hehe! ^^  Please: feedback is very much appreciated!  Well, until next time!♡

♥ ♡ яу-¢нαи ♡ ♥

========================================================

Everyone had finally finished rebuilding the guild.  It was good as it was going to get, anyway.  Back inside, everyone was trying to celebrate the rebuilding of the Fairy Tail Guild as much as they could, but the knews of Daronyt and their doomed future still layed heavy on their minds.  Natsu and Gray were fighting though which seemed to lighten the mood quite a bit, and make everyone enjoy just being together for now.

By this time, everyone was either sitting and talking or eating and drinking.  Some people were making a ruckus while others were not.

Fairy Tail would never change.

Makarov and Erza were talking in hushed tones on the side of the bar area, while Natsu dug into a mound of food with Happy by his side.  Juvia was obsessing over Gray, while Carla was scolding Wendy for being so doubtful of herself.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

Mira was the first to stop, and she widened her eyes in surprise when she saw a little girl standing shyly and a little frightened in the crack of the doorway.

"Hey, look!"  Natsu replied through a mouthful of food.  "It's a kid!"

The little girl cowered slightly as Team Natsu and the other guild members approached her at the door.  She had short blonde hair and green eyes, and was wearing a blue dress.

Erza stepped forward, putting her kindest face on.  "What are you doing here, child?  Are you lost?  This is no place for kids."

The little girl shook her head.  "I-I came to ask you something."  She replied in the cutest little girl voice.

Natsu bent down next to Erza, along with Gray.

"T-This is Fairy Tail, right?"  The child asked, her hand near her mouth in nervousness.

Natsu nodded, a kind smile on his face.  "Of course it is!"

Makarov stepped forward.  "What can we do for you, child?"

The little girl shook her head again.  

Suddenly, she spotted the guild mark on Natsu's shoulder and everyone else's body, and remembered the woman's pink mark just like it.  "So it is the same mark!"  She suddenly exclaimed, awe making her mouth widen.

Everyone looked at the little girl with surprise.

"There's a lady with blonde hair who has the same guild mark as you!"  She continued.

"Lucy?"  Mira guessed.

The child nodded vigorously.  "Yeah!  She needs your help!"

Everyone stopped slightly.  "What do you mean?"  Natsu asked, suddenly curious.

The little girl had tears in her eyes.  "The woman from this guild is seriosuly injured!  She was attacked...and I think she's dying!"

Everyone froze, the air running cold.

"What...?"  Natsu whispered, cold surprise running through his body.  Suddenly he started to react.  "L-Lucy!"  He stood abruptly.  "Can you take me to her, kid?"