Chapter 20: Reunited

Hello, minna!  Here is the next chapter, as promised!♡  I hope you all like it!  I dedicate this chapter to littlesmile07!  Thanks for all the complements. c':  Well, I might be updating again today, who knows!  Whether or not, please enjoy this chapter and more to come!  Thanks so much fro reading all my storries, mina!  It means soo much to me! ;w;  Feedback is very much appreciated, and until next time,

♥ ♡ яу-¢нαи ♡ ♥

====================================================

"N-Natsu!"  Lucy exclaimed, tears still in her eyes from earlier.

Natsu's fists were on fire, and he was grinding his teeth together.  Roaring with anger, Natsu charged down the hill with incredible speed that shocked Lucy.  He slammed his fist into Zeke's face, who was just getting up from the mound of rubble.  He was sent flying diagonally-upwards into a tree, flying straight through the one-hundred feet thick trunk with a thunderclap.

Natsu dropped to his feet, which scuffed against the ground.

"Looks like I made it, huh ya bastard?"  Natsu exclaimed, smirking wildly as he slammed his fists together.

"Natsu..!"  Lucy murmured, fresh tears gathering in her eyes.  "You idiot...what the heck are you doing here?"  She asked, though she was smiling.

Natsu turned, smirking.  "Here for you, what else?"

Walking towards Lucy, Natsu burnt the shadow vines away and caught her before she could collapse from exhaustion.  "I gotcha, Lucy."

Surprising him, Lucy clenched onto Natsu's vest like she wouldn't let go.  

"Idiot..."  She replied, resting her face into his shirt.  "I'm so glad your here!  I m-missed you all!"  She tried to hide her tears of relief, but she couldn't help it when they fell.  "A-Aren't you mad at me for leaving..?"

Natsu's face was surprised, but then it softened.  "Of course not.  Loke told us why you left; how we could be mad at you when you were doing what you thought you had to?"

"Uhn..."  Lucy confirmed, relief filling her even more.  "Thank you, Natsu."

"I hate to interrupt, but I have an assignment I have to finish."

Natsu's face hardened, and he rested a hand on top Lucy's head as he took a step back.

Zeke dropped to the ground, making a light clacking noise as he did so.  "Hand her over."

Natsu pushed Lucy back behind him, smirking.  "You finally want to fight, coward?  Bring it on; I'm all fired up!"

He looked back at Lucy.  "Run, Lucy.  Happy and the others shouldn't be far behind me."

"B-But I can't just leave.."

"Go on, Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed, though it was softly.  "I've been waiting to slug this guy for a long time."

Lucy hesitated for a moment, but not before nodding and smirking.  "Alright!  Get him good for me, okay?"

"You got it!"

Turning, Lucy started to run off.

Zeke growled, passing Natsu to try and follow.

However, Natsu caught him by the shoulder and stopped him.

"This was for those few days ago."  Natsu simply stated.

With a bang, Natsu slammed Zeke's torso into the ground, making the ground crack and fly up past them.  Zeke growled, breaking out of Natsu's grip and standing his ground while facing the dragon slayer.  Nastu's face was angered now, and his fists suddenly clenched tightly to have fire erupt from them.