Chapter 32: Rescue Mission, and the Start of the Final Battle!

Hello again, everyone!♥  I hope you all are having a nice day or..er...night. |D  Doesn't really matter though, does it? c:  Anyways, onto the next chapter, ne?  I dedicate this one to pinkmage; be sure to check her out!!  Sorry if the title is a little long, but, I really liked it! ^^  So, I hope you all enjoy, and be sure to remember that feedback is sooo much appreciated~!<3  Until next time! c:

♡{я у - ¢ н α и}

==================================================

Natsu and the others rushed forward, running through the woods as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Coven will be planning to start the resurrection tonight, so we have to hurry!"  Zeke exclaimed, running alongside Team Natsu.

Zeke had revealed quite a bit of information to them all; not only on his past, but on Coven's hiding place.  Turns out, there was an ancient city underground, an enourmous roof made of earth covering it.  The city, Zeke explained, had been found by Coven and his superiors while trying to find somewhere to keep their secrets and protected artifacts.  When they had stumbled across the city, Coven had gotten greedy and decided to use the entire city, making it a throne for himself.

Zeke had also told them the pathways down to the underground city would take them at least an hour to get through.  So, that is why he was insisting on going as fast as possible.

"Do you know exactly where it is?"  Natsu asked, urgency in his voice as the morning sun streaked across his features.

Zeke nodded, and jumped into the air with everyone else following.

"There!"  He pointed, where the rocky out-cliff resided a few yards away.  "Right there!"

Dropping to the ground, Zeke and the others came to a stop.

A giant boulder resided in front of them, but Zeke looked pleased.

"Stand back."  Zeke replied, and touched his palm onto the stone's surface.

In mere seconds, the stone evaporated, leaving a tunnel in the ground in plain sight.

Zeke looked back to Natsu.  "Can you make us a light?"

Natsu smirked, lifting his open fist and sparking it to life with fire.  "No problem."

________________________________________________________________________

Lucy resided in a stone cell with steel bars, her head lolled off to the side as she remained unconscious.  Her arms were above her, attached to thick metal handcuffs that bound her wrists together.  A window with steel bars attached to keep people inside and out resided above in the shape of a half circle, orange-brownish light appearing through it.

Clearly, she wasn't above ground; otherwise Lucy would have seen sunlight.

When she did stir, she gasped when she suddenly saw where she was.  She didn't recognize any of it.

She was instantly scared.

What had happened?  The last thing she remembered was lying on the ground, being cursed by Adamantalia.  Then, she woke up here.  Had she done it?  Had she used Star Mist?  If so, then who had won?  Things didn't look good by the way she was chained up.  Was everyone okay?  Lucy scrambled with the chains, trying to break free.  But it was no use; she was trapped.  Looking around, Lucy didn't see any form of exit besides the window, which was patched up tight.

She flinched with fear as she heard the creaking noise of the door, and saw the steel hinges move as the wooden door was open.

Coven stood there.