Chapter 25: Red and Adamantalia

Hello, minna!♥ Again, I'm so sorry you all waited so long!  I am also sorry if this chapter is a little...rushed and poorly flowed. ^^;  I really just did this chapter for a sort of "filler chapter".  But I still hope you like it; I don't have much chapters left. c:  I dedicate this chapter to MonkeyDNatsu!  Thanks for all the comments and such; I miss talking with you!  

By the way, my birthday is in 18 days!  I'm so excited!!

Well...I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and feedback is very much appreciated~! ♥  Until next time, everyone! c:

♡{я у - ¢ н α и}

===================================================

Erza slammed against the ground and skidded backwards, causing dirt clouds to puff into the air. She was in her Flame Empress armor, her saber clutched tightly in her injured fist.

Red stepped forward, panting slightly. "You're better than I thought, Titania. Yet, you still haven't shown me your full potential, have you? Well, I'll show you mine if you do as well."

Air swirled around his feet and up his legs, twirling around his arms and then up into the sky. Suddenly, it exploded, sending a wave of air flying into Erza and knocking her backwards.

Grunting with effort, Erza skidded to a stop and peaked past her sword to glare at Red.

"Very well." Erza replied, straightening. "Let's put an end to this."

Air from Red's magic flew out of him and made a powerful wind start to pick up, blowing Erza's scarlet hair around wildly.

Closing her eyes, Erza breathed deeply as she surrounded herself in gold.

When the magic disappeared, she was in her Purgatory Armor.

Red smirked. "Let's go!"

________________________________________________________________________

"Ice-Make: Lance!"

Adamantalia barely dodged, scowling as she dropped to the ground, her shoulder injured.

Gray smirked. "How was that?"

Adamantalia tightened her hold on her steel sword, not replying.

"What's the matter?" Gray asked, smirking even wider. "Don't have any smart comments anymore?"

He widenned his eyes suddenly, seeing Adamantalia disappear and then reappear behind him, her eyes glowing as she slammed her heel into the middle of Gray's back.

Crashing forward, Gray spun in the air and faced Adamantalia.

"Ice-Make: Arrows!"

Adamantalia growled in frustration, jumping into the air to fall back.

But Gray was quicker, this time. He slammed his palm into the ground, blue light emitting from his ring of magic.

"Ice-Make: Floor!"

From Gray's hand ice expanded and flew across the ground, freezing it completely. Adamantalia gasped, landing on it and going haywire, slipping and crashing to her knees.

Gray continued, his adrenaline overflowing. "Time to finish you off!"

Ice erupted from the ground under him, and it began to glow and shift as blue light surrounded Gray slowly. Adamantalia widened her eyes, turning back to see that her feet were frozen down.

Gray crouched low, a chilly wind flowing around him as he spread his palms wide.

His eyes opened, and there was vengeance and superiority inside them.