Chapter 22: Location of the Second Antiquity

Kon'nichiwa, minna!~♥  I have the next chapter hot 'n ready for ya. ;)  I hope you all enjoy it!  Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner. ^^;  I might not be able to update right away, such as tomorrow, because I have a track meet after school. :c  but let's hope everything will go well~!  I am in the 100m Dash, 400m Dash, and the 4x400m Relay. x,x  I. am. going. to. die. xD  Moving on, lol, I dedicate this chapter to AiraIsabelBenito!  Thanks for all the complements you have given me in the past. c':  Feedback is very much appreciated, and until next time,

{я у - ¢ н α и}♡

=======================================================

"Is all of this true?" Makarov asked, absorbing all of the information.

Everyone was stunned; Lucy hadn't told Natsu and the others everything, so they were also surprised. 

Lucy nodded. "Yes. I know that what I have to do now is find the cave that contained the other picture. I think if I go there, I will be able to completely understand Star Mist. And once that happens, I will be able to stop Daronyt before he can be resurrected."

"One thing, though." Elfman commented. "Why do you think the resurrection is still going to happen? Wasn't Zeke defeated? And..wasn't he the one in charge?"

Lucy sighed, but it was Makarov who answered. "Red and Adamantalia are still out there, aren't they? Besides; I have feeling - just like Lucy - that it isn't over yet. Not only is Zeke's guild still out there, but there might be someone else in this mix we haven't met yet."

"What should we do, then?"

Makarov thought for a moment.  "For now get some rest.  You guys have been through a lot, and must not have gotten much sleep."

Lucy felt relieved.  "Thank you, Master."

As soon as Lucy got back to her apartment, Lucy reveled in the fact that she was home.  With a start, she realized her floor and window were fixed.  She wondered who would have done that, and made a note to ask Natsu or Makarov if they knew.  Taking a nice warm bath, she was ready for bed when her eyelids started to droop as she was pulling herself out of the tub.  By the time she had gotten out of the shower it had become night outside, so that only increased her tiredness.

Sighing, Lucy layed her head onto her pillow and pulled the covers up and over her shoulders.

She fell asleep instantly.

______________________________________________________________

Lucy opened her eyes to be in the place as she was when she had touched the first antiquity; where she met Rater for the first time.

And there he was, standing in front of her now.

"Rater?"  Lucy asked, realizing she was dreaming.

Rater smiled slightly.  "Good job defeating Zeke, Junsuina."

Lucy stopped.  "W-Was what you did to me a result of Star Mist?"

He nodded.  "Yes, it was.  However, this was the only time you could preform it because you haven't fully unlocked the powers yet."

"I thought Star Mist was knowledge?  It didn't say anything about power.."  Lucy replied, looking at him with confusion.

Rater chuckled.  "Haven't you ever heard of the saying 'knowledge is power'?  It's the same thing."

Lucy paused.  "I guess so."  After a moment of silence, Lucy looked back up at Rater.  "Are you here to help me?  I thought you wouldn't help me anymore after the first time I saw you."