Chapter 39: Daronyt's Summoning and Arrival!

Kon'nichiwa, minna~♡  I have the next chapter here and ready for you! ^^ Geez, sorry I didn't update sooner!  I slept in more than I would have liked. *_*  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy, and please tell me whenever I publish when there are spelling mistakes. x3  

TIP: For in this chapter, 440m is about the size of the Empire State Building. c:

I dedicate this chapter to NaLuGirl, thanks for being so nice to me and a good friend. c:  I really apreciated it~! ♥  Well, I hope you all enjoy, and feeback is very much appreciated, as always!  Until next time, ne?

♡{ яу-¢нαи | тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя }♡

================================================================================

Light erupted from Lucy's body, stretching out in a wide column and into the sky.

"No, Lucy!"  Wendy exclaimed, an arm in front of her face as wind whipped past her.

Zeke arrived then.

"No!"  He exclaimed, his teeth clenched together tightly.  "It's already started!"

The column emanating from Lucy churned and snapped like a whip, and then a dragon made of fire spun out from Lucy, arching it's massive wings.  Then, it flowed with the light up and into the sky.  When it reached the high point, it made a loud boom, a ring of black light flying from the column and spreading across the sky.  When the ring evaporated, another took its place, repeating until the sky grew incredibly dark and malicious.

Rater!  What are we going to do now?!  Zeke called, knowing it was hopeless to call out to him.  Rater could only converse with Lucy, who was unconscious.

Coven lunged forward, ice erupting from his palm and slamming into Erza, making her stagger and then throwing another deadly beam at Erza along with Gray and Zeke.

It hit them, knocking them clean off their feet and sending them flying.

When they hit the ground, the pain started to erupt and they all collapsed, Zeke cursing that he had to go through this again.

Suddenly, a battle cry was heard, and Natsu rushed from the shadows and approached underneath Coven's defenses.  Roaring, Natsu slammed his flamed hand into Coven's jaw, making him leave the ground slightly.  In that time, Natsu slammed his calf into Coven's side, making him fly back a few paces and skid against the ground.

Absolute fury was running through Natsu's veins, and it showed obviously through his eyes.

"Natsu!"  Happy called, who had appeared right behind him along with Carla.

"You!"  Coven snarled, taking a few threatening steps forward.  "I thought I killed you!"

"It'll take more than that!"  Natsu spat, looking absolutely frightening since his face was shadowed and flames licked at his tightly-clenched fists.  "Now, stop the resurrection!"

Coven laughed darkly, as if Natsu was a child.  "Why would I?"  Coven had to yell over the rushing wind and small thunder-claps.  "Even if I wanted to, I have no control over it now!  Daronyt is finally coming, and he will destroy this world!"

Lifting both hands up and bringing them close together, the same poisonous black beam flew into the wall a few feet away from Natsu.  But when Coven got it under control, he moved it quickly; straight for Natsu.

"Look out, Natsu!"  Erza barked through the pain.

But the beam collided right into him.

"Natsu!"  They all yelled.