Chapter 5- Orange leaf

Bianca's pov

   *ding ding*   

I looked at my phone to see who messaged me. 

from 248-***-****: Hey it's Jack, Ethan gave me your number.

to Jack: Hey! whats up?

from Jack: I was wondering if you wanted to go to orange leaf with me later? 2:00?

to jack: Yeah sounds fun :)

from jack: Okay, i'll see you at 2

It was currently 12:24 so i had time. I wasn't like other girls who took 2 hours to get ready and ended up looking like an orange with liquid eyeliner on. I maneuvered around the boxes in my room to the bathroom attached to it. I took a 20 minute shower then got out. I blow dried my hair then put on mascara, light brown eyeshadow, and some bronzer. I shuffled my music and picked out some white shorts and a maroon top to wear out of a unpacked box. I was dancing around my freshly painted room to Stitches by Shawn Mendes when Finn came in chuckling. "Listening to shawn again?" he said smiling. I blushed and nodded. "Why do you look so nice today?" he asked "I'm going out with a boy." i rushed out knowing he'd get all protective. "oh, what boy?" he said getting curious. "Jack Dail" i said with a smile. "Jack Dail? the viner?" he asked. "Yeah, you know him?" i said shocked. "B he has 1.7 million followers on vine and 321k on youtube, of course i know him" he said laughing at my shocked expression. "Have fun and be safe." he said kissing my forehead and leaving my room. Wow, this kid is famous. 

    2:00

Jacks pov

When Bianca opened the door i smiled, she looked so good. She didn't cake on make up like other girls i knew or met and still looked like a model. "Hey B..Umh can i call you that i don't know if you would like-" she cut me off "You can call me B" she laughed and linked arms with me. Wow she smelled good. "So where is this orange leaf you speak of?" she asked. "About 9 minutes away" i replied. "Okay" she said smiling at me. I really like her, but i'm not going to move too fast, i mean we just met, but she really is cool. We finally arrived at the orange leaf "Have you ever been here?" i asked her. "Yeah, back home i used to go with my friends sometimes" she said, her voice cracking at the mention of her friends. "Hey hey, its okay" i said hugging her tight. "Thank you" she said giving me a weak smile causing me to smile. "Alright, whats your favorite flavor of ice cream?" i asked her. "Hmmmm Chocolate." she said walking to the Chocolate fudge brownie flavor. "Whats yours?" she asked giving me her full attention. "I like birthday cake." i said laughing. Just being around her makes me happy. 

       Biancas pov

We payed and sat down on the cool orange swivel chairs by the sunny window. I looked up at Jack who had a mouthful of ice cream and laughed rather loudly causing some people to glare at us. He laughed with me. Aww his laugh is so cute. I'm not going to stop myself from liking him. There's no point, he's really cool and likable. I was broken out of my thoughts by jack saying something to me. "Hmm?" i hummed not hearing what he said. "I said you look very nice today." he said smiling making his dimples very pronounced. I smiled from ear to ear at his comment. "Why thank you, you look nice yourself." i replied.

    Jacks pov

We finished our ice cream and decided to walk around the board walk together. This girl is really cool, she's unique. I couldn't help myself, i grabbed her small hand in mine. She looked up at me and smiled with a small hint of pink in her cheeks. Wanna go back to my house and chill for a few?" i asked looking down at her small 5"4 frame. "Yeah, lemme text Finn, one sec" she said whipping out her phone. "Okay,let's go." she said grabbing my hand.