Chapter 27-Netflix and chill

A/N I've been kinds down lately for a couple reasons and but i didn't want to stop updating because it makes me happy in the bad moods i sometimes get. If you guys need anyone to talk to, I'm here<3 anyway, 232 reads! that's amazing, thank you :) enjoy

Bianca's pov

from: KianLawley- Hey Bianca

I was confused at first when Kian dm'd me, but i was also excited. I replied to him and got in bed, immediately falling asleep.

I woke up at 12:00 to a thunderstorm going on outside. It was always strange when it rained in California, but we were in a drought so i guess rain was a good thing. It was a good netflix and chill type of scenario. I grabbed my phone, knocking down a small box in the process. "Jack's ring" i whispered picking it up. I checked my phone to see a text from Jack. "Netflix and chill?" It read. I laughed at the irony and replied with "Anything for my favorite goof"

It was 2:00 and i was waiting on jack. My mom was at work and my dad was away still. Finn was at his friend Carters house so it was just a sleeping Ella and I until jack arrived. I waited a few more minutes before I saw a black jeep pull up in my long drive way. I set up my big leather couch with some blankets and popcorn. Jack walked in my unlocked door and smiled when he saw me in my comfy clothes. I can honestly say i'll never get over his dimples. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He lifted me up from behind my thighs and set me on the couch as I turned on nexflix. That's the thing about us, we didn't have to express how we felt for each other in words. While i was fiddling with the necklace Jack gave me i remembered the ring I got him. "I'll be right back" i said pausing the movie and removing my legs from his lap. I went upstairs and grabbed the ring, cautious not to wake Ella.

I skipped down the stairs and walked back to the couch. "Here Babe" I said "Because you got me a necklace" I said blushing, hoping he'd like it. His eyes widened when he opened the small box. "It's beautiful, I love it" He said kissing me. "Thank you princess" he said sliding the ring on his finger.

We cuddled the day away while it rained to the sound of netflix playing softly on my tv.