Chapter 39- Sigh

A/N Highschool is meh, i'd rather be sleeping all day. Btw It's spelled Baylee not Bailey my bad. Enjoyy

Bianca's pov

Fucking Baylee was in jacks apartment. I knew about jack and Baylee. Everyone loved them together, and i knew he was heartbroken when she dumped him for some other vine famous boy named Christian. I messed up and i knew it but i was piss drunk, jack was totally sober. They better not do anything. I texted ethan as my anxiety kicked in.  

Bianca: Hey Eth, why is baylee over? 

Ethan: Not sure, i think jack invited her over...

Bianca: Are they doing anything? 

Ethan: No they're just watching Dance moms on netflix.

My heart dropped. That was Jack and i's show. I may be overreacting but at the moment i was half sober and emotionally drained. I showered and got in bed not even bothering to take my hair out of the towel I wrapped it in. I lied in bed and cried until i fell asleep. 

I woke up at 12:00 and lugged myself downstairs. I then ate a yogurt and headed back upstairs. I checked my phone to see a text from Jack. "We need to talk" it read. My heart beat increased as i got an incoming call, Jacks contact popping up in my screen. "h-hello" my voice shook. A deep sigh came from the other line "Baylee was over" He said. "Wow good morning to you too" I said sarcastically. "We didn't do anything" He said "K that's cool" I said "Are you gonna apologize?" He said. I wasn't gonna argue with him "Yes, i'm sorry. I really thought it was you i was dancing with" I said disappointed in myself. "It's okay, i'll get over it" he said slightly laughing as I sighed in relief. "Why was baylee over though?" I asked still hurt. "Her and I talk whenever I'm upset, We've done that even before we stared dating" He explained. "She's going back to Wisconsin tomorrow and not coming back due to school starting" He said bluntly. "Good" I giggled. "I'll see you soon" He said. "Wait wha-" I got cut off by him hanging up on me. I shrugged it off and made myself look decent so i could go to the mall because I needed some new clothes for the new school year coming.

Did i mention i got a job? Yeah i work at Gucci on the "fancy side" of the mall. It pays a decent amount so I'm going to save up for a range rover. I headed out to the mall and went straight to zumies. I got some more crewnecks and a couple regular shirts + a bracelet before heading to pink and getting a water bottle and some perfume. I didn't want to spent 200+ so i left after getting some starbucks. 

On my way out i witnessed something I didn't want to see. It was...