Chapter 38-The real me

A/N SUP BITCHESSSSS. I'm thinking about starting a Shawn Mendes imagines book;) what do y'all think? tell your friends about this book so we can get to 1kkkkkk

    It was 12:00 and the party was wild. After many complements and drinks I found myself dancing with Jack on the "Dance floor" As i was dancing i turned around to kiss jack, but it wasn't jack who was holding me. It was Jai brooks. He was very attractive but i wasn't interested. "Hey Pretty face" He slurred. Shit. I had to get away fast. I quickly pushed him as hard as i could and ran to the kitchen. He can't do anything in front of all these people. I tried to forget about the previous moment as i poured myself another drink. I gulped it down and went to look for Jack, cautious of Jai. I needed Jack so we could leave. I was done. I went to the back yard to see him sitting on a lawn chair by the pool, a overly tanned and fake looking girl sitting on his lap. He had no expression on his face as he looked straight ahead while the girl tried to get his attention by pushing her boobs in his face. That's it. I Stomped my way over to them and yanked the girl by her hair and into the pool. She shrieked and got out, slapping me and strutting away. Jack still sat emotionless on the chair. "What was that?!" I shouted. "Why would you care?" He fired back. "You're my boyfriend Jack!" I stated. "Is that why you were letting Jai grind on you?!?" He spat standing up. "I-i thought that was you" I said embarrassed. "Uh huh okay" he said walking away. I followed him back to the car. "Jack listen!" I shouted as he ripped open the door to his car and got in. He rolled down the window "Call me when the real Bianca returns" He yelled "And stop being slutty" he added, driving away. 

"He was right" I said to myself as i let the blade slide effortlessly against my thigh. I've only cut twice in my life, I didn't necessarily like to do it i just felt like i needed to. I was turning fake. I tanned more I wore tighter clothes and my messy buns became perfectly curled locks. I wasn't me anymore. The real me is pale and proud. The real me wears messy buns when i feel like it. The real me doesn't wear tight clothes that cut off my circulation. The real me doesn't drink or grind on people at parties. I needed to change if i wanted to keep myself, and Jack. Emotionally drained, i got out of the tub and went back to my room. 

    I checked my phone but there wasn't a goodnight text from Jack this time. I was upset at myself. I checked twitter and instagram to see that i gained more followers. It felt good that people liked me, and they often compared me to madison even though i look like a boiled squid next to her. Lastly, i checked snapchat. I looked at Ethan's 70 second story and tapped through it quickly but stopped when i noted a similar face in the background of their apartment. Baylee.