Chapter 36-Moving back?

Jack's pov

I woke up with a body clung to me. I looked down and frowned when i saw ethan cuddled into me and Bianca sprawled out on the floor. I laughed rather loud at the sight, prying Ethan off me causing him to jolt awake. "I-i um" He said embarrassed. He stopped trying to speak and just got up and left. I laughed again at his dumbness and went to the bathroom. I came out and walked back to the mess all over the couch and floor. I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. I was about to go brush my teeth when i heard B mumble something. I looked over to see her cuddling a pillow. "I love you too Jack" She mumbled, still sleeping. Aw, she was dreaming about me. I smiled widely and continued to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I Was in the middle of pouring the batter when i felt someone wrap themselves around my lower leg. I laughed softly at the childish act and looked down at Bianca who was cuddling my leg. "You're such a dork" I said, tapping her nose. She kissed my leg and got up. "That smells good" She said putting her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head as she wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. "Go sit, I'll finish these" I said as she let go of me and sat down at the huge table in the kitchen. I'm guessing The smell woke everyone up because I turned around to see everyone at the table waiting for me to serve them. I laughed and brought two stacks to the table along with the butter and syrup. "So B, i have some news" I told her, getting giddy inside knowing she would be happy after i told her. "Soo" I trailed off. "Tell me!" She giggled, hitting my arm playfully. "My sister Kelsey lives here and i talked to my mom and I finally convinced her and she said I could move in to this apartment!" I said.. "J-Jack" She said tearing up "There might be a possibility that were moving back to Michigan". Then the whole table was silent. "What?!"

A/N HA Cliffhanger. I'm going up north for a few days so here's an update for y'all (Jack lives in the same apartment as Cameron Dallas btw) Listen to Pity party by Melanie Martinez, It's really good. I'll be back v soon. love you guysss❤️