Chapter 31-Single af pt.1

A/N If ya enjoy the book tell your friends! It would help a lot. I'm gonna include Grayson,Ethan,Cameron, Jack and Madison in the chapter as well:) enjoy babes.-Aud

Ethan's pov

Ever since I ran into Bianca at panera I really miss her. So did Grayson. I tried to think of things we could all do together when an idea hit me. The san diego zoo! It would be a long car ride, but anything is fun when we're all together, so why not? I brought the idea up to Ethan and he agreed. I called Jack who was over at Bianca's and told him what I had planned. He agreed excitedly and so did Bianca. I even invited My good friend Cameron Dallas and he invited Jack who brought along his girlfriend Madison. I was excited, this should be really fun if all goes as planned. 

I rented a bus for all of us to take so we wouldn't have to be cramped in a car for the long ride. We had planned on leaving tomorrow morning, so Jack and Bianca came over with the stuff they needed for the zoo trip tomorrow. we all finished packing our stuff and went to bed since it was almost 2am. It hit me how single i was when i saw Jack and Bianca cuddled on the couch, fast asleep. It made me sad, but i pushed it aside and went to bed. 

We all woke up early in the morning and hopped on the bus. Jack and Madison were honestly so cute together, so were Jack and Bianca. Cameron has a girlfriend named Aaliyah so Grayson, Aaron and I were the only single ones. Oh yeah, Aaron came last minute, but we didn't mind. I looked around to see the couples either cuddling or laying asleep on top of each other. Grayson looked at me and laughed. "Don't worry E, you'll find your girl" he said giving me a side hug. I sighed and rested my head on the comfy seat until we arrived. 

Jack D's pov

      Bianca jumped on my back as we got off the bus. The zoo was huge, I was for sure someone was going to get lost *cough* Aaron *cough*. B held my hand the whole time, but honestly it was the cutest thing ever. Anything she did was cute to me. I would look over at Ethan and he would have a sad expression on his face, but i didn't know why. I decided i would ask him later. We went to see the sloths first since they were Bianca's favorite. I looked over to see Madison kissing Jack while he held her in a bridal position. I looked down at Bianca who was watching them as well. I tilted her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I heard a camera snap and a squeal come from madison. "That was so cute!" she gushed. We both blushed before heading to the polar bear exhibit.