Chapter 29-He what?

A/N 329 reads! Thank you loves, it means the world to me. My goal is 500:) enjoy da chapter!

Bianca's pov

   I was walking down the sunny streets of Cali after I shopped in a few stores, collecting bags on my arms. I strolled into Panera and ordered the greek salad. I then went outside and ate. Just as i was finishing my food, Ethan and Grayson came out of nowhere and sat down with me. "Aye lil B" Ethan said happily. "Hey Ethan" I said smiling at the stupid nick-name. "Hey Gray" i said looking at him. "Sup lil mama" He said. I laughed as i put my bowl away and sat back down. "How you been?" Grayson asked. "Um okay i guess.." I trailed off. "Whats wrong lil B?" Ethan said concerned. "Nothing, it's just Bailey was texting Jack and he said she saw him when he was home so i got jealous and told him to leave." "Ohhh that's why he locked himself in his room" Grayson said. "He what?" "Yeah he came home all sad and shit" Ethan said. "Oh" i replied shortly. That upset me. Maybe i did overact. I don't know anymore. "I'm gonna head home" I said standing up, hugging the both of them tightly. "Text me so we can hang sometime" I said to he both of them before walking away.

I walked in the door to a crying baby. "Ughh" I groaned, going to Ella's playpen and picking her up. I waked to my room and set her on my bed as i put my clothes away. "I'm going to hang with Carter and Shawn" Finn said before leaving. "Great" I sighed. Home alone with Ella. I wanted cuddles with jack but i'm stuck babysitting. 

I put Ella down and sat down on my couch, turning on the Kardashians. "I wish i looked like Kylie Jenner" I sighed. Seconds later the doorbell went off. I jumped off the couch and opened the door to Jack holding white roses and a big stuffed sloth, my favorite exotic animal. 

"Jack?" I asked confused. "Bianca Marie Pottor I love you and only you and i'm sorry about the Bailey thing. I told her to leave me alone because i want you." He rushed out, nervously waiting for my response. "I forgive you Jack" I giggled taking the roses and stuffed animal and setting them on the couch. I hugged him tight Before whispering a quick "I love you too". "I'll order Pizza then we can cuddle" He smiled, kissing my softly on the lips.