Chapter 12- Shawn who?

B's pov

We brought the tiny kitten back to my house and set up his bed and toys. "What should we name him?" jack asked me picking up the small feline. "What about Loki?"(Low-Key) i asked looking at kitten names on my phone. "Yeah, I like it" he said stroking the kitten to sleep. "Thank you for the kitten Jack, it means a lot." i said smiling as he walked over to me. "No problem babe." he said kissing me softly. We laid down on the bed never breaking the kiss. Jack hovered over me breaking the kiss so we could breathe. He went to kiss me again when my phone rang. "FaceTime from Gabz" flashed on my phone screen. "Ughhh" i said reaching over to answer it. "Biancaaa-" Gabby screeched but stopped herself when she saw Jack sitting next to me. "IS THAT JACK FUCKING DAIL?!" she yelled. Crap! I forgot she knew who he was. "Y-yeah" i said nervously as jack lied back, laughing at me. "Why is he at your house?!" she yelled. "Who's at her house? Emma asked from across the room. Oh no. she came over to the phone and screamed when she saw jack and I in the same bed. "WH-WHAT?" "IS THAT JACK DAIL?" she exclaimed over the call. "Yes!" i said getting a headache from all the yelling. "We're dating" i whispered. "Ohhhh" they both said at the same. "Can i call you guys tomorrow? It's getting late." i asked. "Yeah, sure" Gabby said. "Okay, bye i love y'all" 

      "It's late, i'm gonna head home." Jack said standing up with me still on him. I clutched onto him like a koala to the door before he grabbed my waist and set me down. "Goodnight Princess" he said kissing me hard before walking out the door. Just as Jack left, my parents came through the door, looking exhausted. "Hi mom and dad" i said hugging them tight since i didn't see them very often anymore. "Hey baby." my mom said heading to the kitchen with my dad. "How was work?" i said following them. "Tiring" they replied. My mom worked as a professional photographer with some guy named Bryant, and my dad worked assembling cars. They made some decent money with these jobs, they were better than their old ones, thats for sure. "I had a shoot with this kid today.. Shawn i think his name is?" "Mom?" i shouted dropping my phone. "What was his last name?!" i asked shaking. I knew she shot with famous people but she couldn't be talking about who i think she was talking about. "Mendes? yeah! that one kid you alway listen to. We shot for some teen beat magazine" she said smiling. "OH MY GOD SHAWN MENDES IS THIS A JOKE ARE YOU SERIO-" "Bianca! quite you'll wake ella." my mom scolded. "Sorry mom but this is Shawn Mendes were talking about here!" i said excitedly. "Maybe you could shoot with him? It would get you booked for sure." my mom said, looking deep in thought. I almost fainted. Shawn Mendes and i shooting together? thats a dream come true. "Hm, maybe." she said going upstairs with my dad leaving in me standing in the kitchen frozen. I cried when he came on the radio! shooting with him would kill me.

      I hopped in the shower and shuffled my music. "Pink Toes" by childish gambino and Jhene Akio came on making me sing along. I loved Childish Gambino. After I shaved and washed my hair and body, i hopped out and died off, going into my room. I picked some sweats and a tank top to sleep in. I walked over to Loki and picked him up, laying him down with me. He reminds me of Jack which makes me happy. He was only a month and a week old, so he was pretty tiny. He cuddled into me as i fell asleep smiling at how well my life was going for once.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N Hey loves. sorry for the language ;) Just to let y'all know, this isn't turning into a Shawn book, i just added him in because I'm a fan myself. Things will be getting interesting veryyy soon *insert smirk emoji* stay tuned