Chapter 28-Cheating?

A/N Listen to partition by Beyonce or ghost by Hasley while reading this, it makes it better. Enjoy xx

Bianca's pov

Jack ended up sleeping over because we fell asleep. I woke up to a phone dinging, but it wasn't mine, it was jack's. I looked over and peeked at the screen. "Hey Jackiepoo can't wait till you come back so I can see you again xx" It read. I looked at the name. Bailey.

   Jack was still asleep so I sprung out of bed quickly and stormed upstairs. How could he? Was this his plan all along? To get in my pants and then drop me? I couldn't believe it. I went to my shower and got in, slamming the door behind me. I furiously washed my body and hair before dropping to the floor in tears. I wanted to wait for an explanation but i couldn't. I was about get out of the shower when the bathroom door opened. "Babe?" Jack asked curiously. "What?" i Said weakly grabbing my towel, wrapping it around my body and stepping out of the shower. "What's wrong princess?" He asked stepping twords me. "Stop" I said looking at the ground. "Why was Bailey texting you saying she can't wait to see you again?" I said, my voice cracking. "What?" he said pulling out his phone. "oh Shit" He said. "yeah oh Shit Jack" I said raising my voice, storming to my room to get dressed. I closed my door and dropped my towel, earning a whimper from jack but i didn't care at the moment. I got dressed quickly and sat on the edge of my bed. "Explain" I demanded. "I honestly don't know why she's texting me" He pleaded. "Did you see he when you were home in Wisconsin?" I whispered looking up to meet his sad eyes. "O-only once because she came by my house to see me" He said earning a sniffle from me. "I didn't want to see her though baby i promise" He said, looking at me intensely. 

"J-just please leave f-for now please" I said weakly "We can talk later when I'm ready" I said sternly. "Bab-" "Go!" I shouted making him jump. "Fine" he sighed sadly kissing my head and leaving. I felt confident, but sad. I decided to forget about Jack for the day and go out. I dressed up in a kinda tight all black dress with a cut out back then applied some makeup. More than usual. I wanted to prove i was better than Bailey. Sick i know but If you were in my spot you would do the same thing. I took a bomb ass mirror selfie and posted it to twitter and instagram before strutting out of the house to get some food and have a good time. Without Jack.