Chapter 46- Happy.

A/N So i guess Jacks becoming inactive on social media because he wants to be a normal kid...I'm happy he knows what he wants to do but i'm gonna miss him doing what he does. With that being said i think it's the right time to end the story, but i definitely will be making more books.

~~~~1 year later~~~~

Bianca's pov

So it turns out the muffin assault was my brothers evil Ex girlfriend, Hannah. She was jealous of Finn and I's relationship and she wanted revenge by trying to hurt Jack an I's relationship. Bitch.

I honestly didn't care because we found out she was arrested for assault, and my cheek was healed. All that matters was I was doing what i loved and Jack and I were together, traveling the world. About dance, I tried it and enjoy it until i got offered my modeling contract. Who would pass up working with the Gigi Hadid?

////

We were currently In Hawaii with my whole family as well as Jack Gilinsky, Madison, and Sam Wilkinson, yeah we became friends after he and his girlfriend Auburn got together. Here we all are in one of the most exotic and peaceful places in the world, with everyone I loved. To think my life was so plain before in Michigan and now i'm here In Hawaii with all the people i love. So much has changed.

Ella is 3 now and walking, Finn and Camilla are still together, Gilinsky and madison are Engaged and I can't believe all that happened within 1 year. "Babe" Jack softly whispered as he rolled over and swiftly pulled me closer to him as i nuzzled my face softly into the crook of his neck. "Hmmm" I sighed in satisfaction. This is what i needed. Him. All i need his Jack. He's my home away from home. I'm happy and content when I'm with him. He's my Cali boy.

THE END! I hope you guys enjoyed my 1st book:) Thank you all for reading, it means a lot. Follow me and comment ideas for more books. Hope you enjoyed. Much love xx -Audrey