Chapter 15- Cuddling through the storm

I stayed at Jacks house not even bothering on checking my phone, I needed to focus on him. I need to make sure he was going to be okay, I don't want to see him sad. We cuddled and talked all morning before getting up and eating Mcdolands breakfast that Ethan picked up for us since he was the first one up. The 3 of us sat on the couch, watching The Walking Dead marathon. I was cuddled into Jack side as he kept his arm around me. He was clingy today but i wasn't complaining. I was getting hot from wearing my Adidas sweats so i asked Jack for a pair of shorts. He returned with a clean pair of boxers. I laughed taking them from him and walking to the bathroom. When i came out all eyes were on me. I don't get guys. They drool over the littlest things. I scurried to the couch quickly, feeling uncomfortable. I hit play on the show and cuddled back into Jack.

Jack's pov

Bianca looked so good in my clothes. I couldn't do anything about it, we were too young, the farthest we've gone is making out, but damn she looked so good. Sometimes i can't even believe she's mine. It started storming out of no where, which was weird because it's California, but i didn't mind.. i had an idea to match the weather. Cuddle. My room was perfect for it. I had a king sized bed that had a medium sized tv complements of the owners of the apartment. "Wanna go to my room?" I whispered in Bianca's ear, making her shudder. "S-sure" she said standing up. I grabbed her hand and brought her to my room. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She giggled as i threw her on my bed, hovering over her. "You are so beautiful" i whispered in her ear, biting it slightly. She pulled me down and kissed me. The kiss was needy, like we both wanted more. When it got heated a huge clap of thunder sounded through the house. Grayson ran through the door and jumped on top of Bianca and I claiming he was scared of storms. I laughed and shoved him out the door, lying back down next to Bianca.

Bianca's pov

We turned back on The Walking Dead. Jack wrapped his arms around me tightly, putting us in the spooning position. There was a question in the back of my mind which was when Jack is going back to Wisconsin and how we are going to remain a couple. "Jack? When do you go back to Wisconsin?" I felt him tense up from behind me. "Six months" he said sadly. "What's gonna happen to us?" i asked turing around in his arms. "Long Distance, and i'm going to visit anytime I can." he said. Tears started forming in my eyes. My last relationship ended because long distance didn't work, and i didn't want to loose Jack. "Hey, it'll be okay, the distance won't ruin our relationship, i promise. "I hope not." i whispered and turned around in his arms, falling asleep.

A/N Hey guysss:) some were asking, and yes i did meet jack and christian at the mall. Jack was so sweet and he insisted my friend and i to the show the next day but we weren't sure we would be let in so we didn't go:( and yes he does follow me on twitter >Audey_cmarie *winky face* HOPED YA LIKED DIS CHAPTER! NEW ONE COMM'EN SOON