Chapter 6- Dance moms

Biancs's pov

" Yo B, Hop on my back" jack said. "Um.. you sure about that?" i asked feeling a bit self conscious. "Yeah!" he said excited. I hopped on and he carried be with ease. Turns out his apartment that he was staying in with the Dolan's and Aaron wasn't too far from my new house. "Ahh here we are." he said. "Wow." I said, This place was nice. "Where are you from again?" i asked. "Wisconsin." he said smiling. "What brings you to California?" i asked sitting on the brown leather couch in the living room. "Well, he said sitting down right next to me "I'm known for making vines and youtubing as well as The Dolans and Aaron so we were able to move to California for a few months,  meeting some fans on the way." he replied. "Wow." i replied, amazed by his life.

Jack's pov

Thank god no one was home, i knew Ethan liked Bianca, but so did i. I really hope I didn't blow any chance i had with B by telling her about my "unique" life. I'm not going to stress about it right now, i'd rather watch a movie with B and relax. "Ohhhh can we watch Dance Moms !?" she said excitedly. I grinned at her cuteness and agreed turning on netflix and putting my arm around her waist. My life has felt dull until Bianca came and made everything sorta more... exciting. "What is this show? These poor 6 year olds just get yelled at all day?" i said amazed by how this lady teaches her dancers. Bianca laughed at my mini outrage and said "She is awful, Isn't she?" "Yes!" i shouted making her laugh again.

Bianca's pov

This kid is such a goof, but i liked it. I like how much he could make me laugh. I've only had one boyfriend in my life and his name was Alex, we were neighbors until he moved away. And..I've never kissed anyone. Embarrassing i know, but it's the truth. "HEYYY WERE BACKKKK" Grayson shouted barging through the door causing jack and I to turn around. Ethan looked shocked that i was over, but replaced it with a fake smile. They all sat down on the couch with us and turned their focus on the tv where abby called the cops on a lady for yelling at her. *Ding ding* Finn: Hey you need to come home and unpack your things. The whole family is going furniture shopping so head back please. "Jack?" i said softly "can you walk me home, i have to unpack and spend some time with my family." "Yeah, of course." he said standing up offering me his hand. I grabbed it and we headed out the door saying bye to the 3 grown boys giving all their attention to Dance moms still playing on the tv.

       ~At home~

"I had fun, i'll text you later." he said giving me a hug and walking away. I smiled and walked inside. "Finn! I'm home!" "Good" he said walking down stairs with ella in his arms. "Here take her, Mom and dad went to get some Mcdonalds for us then were going out, okay?" he said "Alrighty" i said sitting down on the couch, putting ella on my lap. Luckly all our stuff like beds and pillows and stuff were shipped and set up, so we only needed a few basic things from the store + i did want some family time, but I'm sure i'd see jack again soon...hopefully.