ᏔᎬᏞᏟᎾᎷᎬ ᎢᎾ ᏞᎪKᎬᏔᎾᎾᎠ

So here it goes I'm Carter Montgomery , I'm 17 , i'm 5'2 really short i know . I'm Canadian and American. I have blues eyes and dark brown hair that falls to my butt . I'm obsessed with horror movies , video games , books etc. My dad raised me alone since my mother died when i was around 7 years old .
Since my dad just got a new job as a cop for the Lakewood sheriffs department , we have to move , yeah i know it sounds crazy but he's been studying hard on being a sheriff for years , I'm kinda happy to move hopefully a new start , I'm only an outcast at my school anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I start to pack my stuff , and load it all into the moving van , I quickly run back inside gathering up a couple more of my things that have fallen on the ground and shoving them into a cardboard box picking the box up i walk around my room absorbing the emptiness like a sponge. I bit my lip trying not to cry and walked out the door . I walked out the house with the box shoving it into the moving van . I got in the passenger seat and started to ball my eyes out even though i hate my school and town i loved my house because of its memories , I haven't seen or heard about the new house but i have a good feeling about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the new house around two to three hours later , I quickly ran to the door , I twisted my wrist side to side trying to open the door as I noticed it was locked I screamed in excitement for my dad to come unlock it he grabbed his suitcase and a couple of other bags before and then walked to the door unlocking our new home .
I walk in seeing a set of stairs running up them to my new room i open one door to see a room with a bathroom and a huge closet , I shut the door noticing that it must be my dads room .
I walk into the room beside the bathroom right outside my dads room noticing a small but not to small closet , two windows and a bathroom. Ah this must be my room . its lavender the color i asked the painters for . Then i race down the stairs and outside to help my dad move stuff inside i grab to cardboard boxes and walk inside up the stairs to my room i set the boxes down and head back out to get more things .
After i get all the silverware and dishes put up in the kitchen , i walk upstairs to my room and see my furniture and bed was moved in by dad , I started fixing my room up and the bathroom.
By the time it was all done it was now 7:38 on the clock and I was starving , so i went down to the kitchen .
Hey kiddo finish your room? My dad asked . Yeah but I'm starving what are we having for dinner? Well I thought pizza for our first night here does it sound good? Yeah I'll order. I picked up the phone and dialed Pizza Hut. One large cheese pizza please. One thing me and my dad have in common is we hate pepperoni .
Around 15 minutes later our pizza shown up . I paid the guy $10.98 and then me and dad shoved the pizza in our mouths and watched the walking dead . By around 9:00 i got up to go to sleep .Ugh I'm stuffed I'm going to head to bed . Love you dad , love ya kiddo , remember school tomorrow so be ready when i wake you up around 6:30 have all your stuff ready, goodnight kid , night dad . I walked upstairs to my room i went and took a quick shower, when i got out the clock said 9:42 I hopped in bed and set my alarm. I hope i like Lakewood High I really want to make friends I thought as my eyes closed .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's Alliecat hope you liked the first chapter i had fun writing this chap and will write more soon
Please share , comment and vote it helps me lots thanks <3 so here's the plan I'm going to try to update every Wednesday and Sunday but since this is a show i have to take this slow because well duh I don't know what's going to happen next. But i might throw in my own twist once in a while . But for now ✌🏻️
❤️ ~ 770 words in this chapter ~ ❤️